Red Aurora Rom (Android 2.3) Notion Ink Adam By ThinkDevoid
By admin On 26 Jun, 2011 At 10:33 PM | Categorized As Roms | With 12 Comments

Earlier today (Jun 26, 2011)  I had the opportunity to test the ROM Red Aurora by ThinkDevoid of tabletroms.com and though the ROM is not 100% perfect as its the first release, but this thing is amazing and quite stable for its first release. In this version you will find that he has added some amazing boot animations, a modified version of the VTL Lanucher, the latest DolphinHD, Netflix, Root, Terminal Emulator, and Market.  I highly recommend taking this rom for a run and I cannot wait to see what else comes out of this developer once our honeycomb port is polished up.

Boot Animation Preview

ROM Preview Video

Grab a copy of this ROM [HERE]

About - ZeroFeel - Is a Network Administrator and Android enthusiast from the Sarasota / Bradenton area of Florida. He works full time as a Network Administrator and runs this website during his free time as a hobby.

Displaying 12 Comments
Have Your Say

1. RaptorX says:

This Bootscreen… WOW O.O !!! :)

2. Ashley says:

Will this work on my tablet, its a MID android running android 2.2 and its from China.

3. Thinkdevoid says:

• Ashley says:

Thinkdevoid,

Im sure you have already seen my comment but – do you know whether it will work on my tablet, its a MID android running android 2.2 and its from China.

4. ThinkDevoid says:

@Ashley: Indeed. It’d be just for the Adam. Sorry, by the time I commented what I did, You must have been under moderation, or I must not have refreshed the page.

5. John says:

Been running Red Aurora for a week now, Pandora runs fine for a song or two when audio sounds like slow motion. Flicks works great. I also get numerous force shut messages from certain apps that work fine on Droid 2 phone..like Astro.

Runs live wallpapers and flash apps fine, needs a little tweaking but worth a try.

6. modaman says:

Will this Rom work on a viewsonic g tablet/Malata zpad? I am currently running Beasty’s Adam rom BEAST.

7. bryan says:

Just got an Adam Tablet and dont know nothing about it!! help me…. no one at anystore around me knows anything about them!! anybody know where i an go or someone here help me!! i like this but how do i get it on my Adam Tablet!!!!

8. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you can be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will come
    back sometime soon. I want to encourage you continue your
    great job, have a nice weekend!