Factory 3.1 NVFlash Recovery Roms For Asus Transformer (TF101) + 3.2 Update
By admin On 21 Jun, 2011 At 12:06 AM | Categorized As Roms | With 10 Comments

Factory 3.1 NVFlash Recovery Roms For Asus Transformer (TF101) + Update to 3.2

Everyone has been asking for these so I decided to put a set together. These can be used to take your Asus Transformer all the way back to the stock 3.1 rom that was shipped on the transformer. Credits go to Rayman and Bumble-Bee from AndroidRoot.mobi and a little guidance from Roach. These are already compiled so you basically just extract and run the download.bat for windows and download.sh for linux. The normal driver install for windows and vol+ and power for 6 seconds to get into apx mode still applies.

Enjoy!

ZeroFeel

DOWNLOAD HERE

About - ZeroFeel - Is a Network Administrator and Android enthusiast from the Sarasota / Bradenton area of Florida. He works full time as a Network Administrator and runs this website during his free time as a hobby.

Displaying 10 Comments
Have Your Say

1. THASL says:

Haven’t managed to try this yet, but downloading now. Thanks for the great effort of doing this – been trying to unroot my tab for a month! will post again with results.

2. Byron says:

works great, I was about to panic because I rooted my Transformer and couldn’t get my OTAs any longer! Thanks

• Frankyvee says:

Why panic. Just install a custom ROM like Prime ver 1.84 which is the latest as of this posting. They keep up with the updates so all you do is get the updates from Prime site. Mine TF is at Prime 1.84 which is equivalent to HC 3.2 which has all the ASOP and extras. So I’m actually running a more optimized version then what you would get from over OTA pushes from ASUS.

3. seanr says:

some help is required please, i have had my old pad replaced due to a faulty switch and that was rooted etc. I now have a pad that did an OTA update to Build Number HTJ85B.WW_epad-8.6.5.9-20110816 but i find it a little laggy. I want to root and put a custom rom on it but i can’t seem to get it into APX mode or get it to downgrade to 3.1 any ideas as to what i’m doing wrong.

4. chaztech says:

Tried the asus transformer rom with nvflash, luved it! It works great and firmware even updated itself! Great stuff here… The only sketchy thing was the last step with the data wipe, toggled to wipe data and presed power button but it didn’t seem to do much… Hope that worked!
    Great stuff here!

5. Arie Halali says:

i can’t get my asus transformer in APX mod

6. animalmbg says:

Hello.How can I go back,Stock Rom for my Asus TF101G?
    Тhanks!