As a gift last Christmas I received a Filemate Identity Tablet. For the first few months it would freeze on occasion but other than that it worked fine. When it froze I'd just press the sleep/wake button twice and it'd go back to normal. One day I was using the tablet and it froze so I pressed the sleep/wake button, but nothing happened so I waited a few minutes and when nothing happened I pressed the reset button on the inside of the top "compartment". When it rebooted itself it vibrated and then the android robot appeared (like normal). I expected it to go the the home screen in a few minutes, but after about fifteen minutes the screen went black. I pressed the sleep/wake button which lit up the background up, but it was almost unnoticeable since it was a very dark navy blue. I just thought it was a fluke thing so I pressed the reset button again, but the same thing happened. I've pressed it a few times since that, all with the same result.

Has anyone else had this problem or do you know how to fix it? Any information would be really helpful.