Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347
Results 3,461 to 3,464 of 3464
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: [ROM] JellyBean for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii Tegra and other P10AN01 clones

Regular
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukracer View Post
    Sorry to be a pain. I cant see to work out where to run the file from I have VegaBean-NVFlash-RC2 on my SD card FAt 32 partition and on the PC. When I run it on the pc it says USB device not found..

Am I rght in thinking I run that file on the pc... I am guessing I am not getting into recovery mode correctly?
    If it is an exe file then you run it from your PC, if it is a zip then you can only use it if you have a modded rom already on your tablet with either Clockwork mod recovery or TWRP recovery. I really would suggest you use the exe version
    As for getting it into recovery mode, damn its been a long time so I can't remember the sequence, plus I am at work at the moment, but do a bit of study through the Vega forums, particularly at the beginning of threads and you should easily find your answers.
    Have you installed the drivers for the Vega on your PC? You will need those first and if you are on Win 10 no doubt you will have to disable the driver check as well to install them
    Also check out Modaco, they have a Vega forum on there.
    I'm afraid UKracer you have come into the Vega almost 2 - 3 years after development stopped and most others put it aside for newer tablets. Support now will likely be sketchy at best
    Last edited by mitty; 02-04-2016 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukracer View Post
    Sorry to be a pain. I cant see to work out where to run the file from I have VegaBean-NVFlash-RC2 on my SD card FAt 32 partition and on the PC. When I run it on the pc it says USB device not found..

Am I rght in thinking I run that file on the pc... I am guessing I am not getting into recovery mode correctly?
    Hi
    The sequence to get into rrecovery to install exe. rom is hold Back Button 2 secs then Power Button 2 secs, release Power then Backbutton.
    If it does not work first time keep trying. Other thing is you must have the power lead connected and the Vega connected to the PC.
    If you are running WIn 10 then you need to disable Driver Signature Verification to enable Win 10 to see the Vega drivers.
    There is program called `audi` somewhere on the Vega forum here that will install the drivers for you.
    Unfortunately the Vega scene has been surpassed by other more powerful tabs over the last 2 or 3 years.

Stransky
    iPad Air 16Gb IOS 9.2.1 Stock
    Advent Vega: CM 10.1 -20130727 UNOFFICIAL w/4GB Ext 4 (16GB SDCARD Samsung UHS}Overclocked @1.4Ghz
    LG G Pad 8.3 LV500 16GB w/64Gb SD Card running aosp_v500 6.0.1 MMB29U adrianomartins.
    Lg G4 32GB Unlocked Rooted Stock MM 6.0

Regular
    Thanks
    still using this rom in 2016,

he cyanogen mod based rom is just plain crap

First Post
    Thanks
    Hi,

Update your Advent Vega tablet.
    I would like to install JellyBean ROM.
    I have VegaBean-beta6 NVFlash.exe-looking patches Beta 8 (VegaBean-Beta8-Update.zip).

Does anyone have or know where can I find active links?

Alternatively, choose how soft my Advent Vega tablet that works 100%

Remove Ads