Page 46 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1997
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: [ROM] VegaCream for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii Tegra

  1. #451
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    when will the test 4 be ready?i'm waiting so badly for it because of unlocking problems,this is gonna be the best rom ever.

    many thanks

  2. #452
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enndi View Post
    Uncheck the USB debug under the dev options.
    I have tried that but the pc still can't detect anything

  3. #453
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Guys
    Will the wifi problem ever get fixed? Seems that all the roms have this problem.

  4. #454
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i don't face any wifi problem.

    install vegacream beta2 test 3 for almost 24 hours...

    currently playing football manager 2012 handheld in my viewpad 10s.

    this rom is great!!

  5. #455
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailM View Post
    But did you try alexzhou's method with not just wiping, but formating data, cache, system, boot? (Mind you, it did not work form me, but then my trouble started after trying to use the P10 test rom and forgetting to disconnect the power cable before re-calibrating).

    Is your tablet still under warranty? You might then get it replaced, but you should then re-install the original rom.
    Thanks for the reply!
    Currently wiping all data and also formatting everything, in combination with trying different roms. Still no success.

    My tablet is unfortunately not under warranty, so I am trying everything =D
    If i don't manage to fix I'd still like to use my tablet in host-mode and connect it to the TV, it would be great if there is a command for a more permanent host-mode "host-mode on boot for example".

  6. #456
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rishton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    385
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts
    Hello everyone. I'm using Beta 1 version of Vegacream, which is a great rom on the whole. However, I've got the stuttering sound problem on my TV apps, such as Iplayer, ITV Play, etc. Given that everything else on my setup is fine and I have apps, icons, etc all set up as I like them, is there any value in my updating to Beta 2 or Beta 3? Will I have to reinstall my apps and set them all up again? I have made a nandroid backup in CWM, but if I restore from this after installing Beta 2 or 3, I will end up back where I am now, on Beta 1, won't I? What steps should I take to install one of the later Betas, while keeping my general setup as it is now?

  7. #457
    TR ELITE TEAM
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ursulavasey View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm using Beta 1 version of Vegacream, which is a great rom on the whole. However, I've got the stuttering sound problem on my TV apps, such as Iplayer, ITV Play, etc. Given that everything else on my setup is fine and I have apps, icons, etc all set up as I like them, is there any value in my updating to Beta 2 or Beta 3? Will I have to reinstall my apps and set them all up again? I have made a nandroid backup in CWM, but if I restore from this after installing Beta 2 or 3, I will end up back where I am now, on Beta 1, won't I? What steps should I take to install one of the later Betas, while keeping my general setup as it is now?
    Make a backup with titanium backup of your apps. After wiping and installing you can restore them again with the settings of these apps. If you use apex, you can save your settings and restore them. And wait a bit until the next version. Hopefully this week.
    If you feel VegaCream is worth it and would like to show your gratitude (the donate link is added on request):
    <<Click here to donate>>
    AND also do NOT forget about ejtagle and brucelee666 for their great work.

  8. #458
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rishton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    385
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scanno View Post
    Make a backup with titanium backup of your apps. After wiping and installing you can restore them again with the settings of these apps. If you use apex, you can save your settings and restore them. And wait a bit until the next version. Hopefully this week.
    Cheers, Scanno, thanks for the advice. Such a prompt reply too. I'll make the Titanium backup today, while it's in my mind to do so, then sit tight until a later version of the rom comes out. I don't want to spoil what I currently have, for a relatively small improvement in sound, when everything else is working so well.

  9. #459
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good working rom for me..

    only I miss the gmail app, how can I get this.?

    (using the BETA2-test3 one on my POV mobii without 3G)

    and GTA III doesnt work and neither does turbofly 3D , really want to test the bt controller app..
    And this two particular games just makes my tab more enjoyable..
    Last edited by Panch; 05-22-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff..

  10. #460
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, Moscow, Europe
    Posts
    1,649
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 231 Times in 182 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qeft View Post
    Thanks for the reply!
    Currently wiping all data and also formatting everything, in combination with trying different roms. Still no success.

    My tablet is unfortunately not under warranty, so I am trying everything =D
    If i don't manage to fix I'd still like to use my tablet in host-mode and connect it to the TV, it would be great if there is a command for a more permanent host-mode "host-mode on boot for example".
    The only roms I know that boots by default in host mode is the PoV Mobii stock rom, but that is a Froyo 2.2 basic rom without Market or Gmail.

Similar Threads

  1. Install games like gta 3 on PoV mobii tegra 512mb HDD
    By tharonny in forum Vega General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 05:00 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 02:07 PM
  3. POV Mobii / Advent Vega Review
    By Re-Mi in forum Device Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:24 AM
  4. Help help help!! Flashed my mobii tegra/advent dead???
    By peber in forum Vega General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:43 PM
  5. bricked Mobii TEGRA Tablet 10.1
    By petervw in forum All Other Android Tablets General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:36 AM

Search tags for this page

ro.setupwizard.mode
,
vega cream
,

vegacream

,
vegacream beta 3 download
,
vegacream beta 4.1
,
vegacream download
,
vegacream rc2
,
vegacream rc2 download
,
vegacream-rc2-120dpi-apex.zip
,
vegacream-rc2-nvflash.exe
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •