Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [ROM] CorvusReborn for Vega andother harmony based tablets

TR ELITE TEAM
    Thanks

[ROM] CorvusReborn for Vega andother harmony based tablets

UPDATE:

About ROM:
    1) Google Play seems not to work, i will work to fix it and the other issues (thanks Scanno about the info). Sorry for release a not working one.
    2) This rom is a clear AOSP rom mostly for other people can work with it, maybe i like Launcher Pro, and you maybe dislikes so with default launcher you can install the one you want. Same for File Explorer, if you have market you can install the one you likes.
    3) Only the needed apps are installed in /system, by example, VideoEditor is installed in /data/app... you dont like it, delete it.

About ME:
    1) I'm a very busy man... have 2 childs, a work (two nights going to sleep at 5 a.m. working so let me be a little unpolite), a woman and other projects (you can see them at corvusmod.wordpress.com and some others not published already, some for vega), so the time i spend working in this rom is taked out from all the other things.
    2) I really apreciate the people that download my beta rom and tested it and i really likes the people that try to fix the problem thet found (like the Market one). You know who you are...
    3) The people that try this rom and only come here to moan... i really ignore them, maybe i will give them a general reply (NO, a rom without a File Manager is not a clipped rom, is my rom... make your rom and put the file manager you want... or take my rom, put a file manager and release it with your name... this is why i release it, so other people dont need to compile the full rom and only customize it.)
    4) Me, Scanno, Areo, Cass and all the other people that are working in roms right now doesnt compete... we dont need it... we share our knowledge and make and release our own roms for YOU. We dont do it for money, fame or anything more that knowledge or maybe get all the power from our tablets, so before you post here, please think about it... think about you helping another person to cross the street, by example, and when you cross he/she only say "you cross too fast, you do it bad, you can do better, i want to cross 5 meter away, etc... hey... but thanks for help me..."... Sorry, but i feel that this is not a real thanks...

So:
    1) Use VegaCream.. is a more mature rom that mine.
    2) I will update this image when i have time, but dont expect i will do soon... i have other project related with Vega that have more priority and this rom is only a test for it.
    3) Yes, i feel a little pissed by some people...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people.

I was out for some time but i come back.

This is CorvusReborn for vega.

Features:
    Android 4.0.4
    All HW working (but BT, 3G and GPS not working/tested in this version)
    Gapps

This is a beta version, used as a base for future releases, so this version is in nvflash format. You know how to install it, if not search in this forum. Next versions will be in CWM format over this version.
    For ROM cookers this is a clean version, only gapps is added and some tweaks for show the correct dpi.

How to install and make gapps work:

1) This is the only way that it will work by now and if it fails for you you are doing something wrong. Reflash and follow the steps wirh care.
    2) Flash the Rom
    3) Boot
    4) When booted, configure wifi (in settings) and open calendar. It will ask you for you google account.
    5) Config google account and it will give you a error (Google Account Manager has close). Press home and shutdown the tablet.
    6) Reboot the tablet (now you will get a colorfull wallpaper) and open Gmail. The mail is in sync, so you can open the market. It will ask you for some permissions to access... accept all.

Like i said this is tested and it works... but if you dont follow this steps, and want to try another method, if market fails you can try to delete data (in settings, apps, all, google play, delete data) and cross your fingers.

If you like that wifi come back ok after resume, go to settings, wireless, press the up-right button, select advanced and change the way that wifi suspend to never, so this way you will not have wifi when suspended, but when resume your wifi will work.

Link: CorvusReborn_forShuttle_b1 - Minus

Thanks to all the work done by Ejtagle, Cass, Scanno, brucelee, Areo and all the other people i forgot.
    Possibly all the questions you have are answered in this forum, so do a search. If not write some words here, but i will only replay to people that really spent some time searching for help (in this forum or google). So no reply to questions as: How to install? Will this work?... etc. If i get tired of read the same questions over an over again i will post less and less... you may think i am unpolite, but i am a man with little time and i prefer spend it working in roms...

Next updates will be in http://corvusmod.wordpress.com

Corvus.
    Last edited by corvus; 04-26-2012 at 11:06 AM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to corvus For This Useful Post:

Arnd Brugman (04-25-2012), ArthurMachen (04-24-2012), bittin (04-24-2012), dms05 (04-25-2012), GedBlake (04-24-2012), gedearthsea (04-26-2012), Haltlos (04-24-2012), Hpez (04-24-2012), Javdalen (04-24-2012), Melted (04-27-2012), mezkal (04-24-2012), Mrcapo (04-26-2012), Panch (05-07-2012), polison (05-26-2012), rosemberg91 (05-23-2012), slient (04-30-2012), Stephenc82 (04-25-2012), stuartmc (04-24-2012)

Thanks
    Awesome!

Welcome back, Corvus. Nice to see you coming back with a bang.

Edit: I almost forgot; many many thanks also to Eduardo, Cass, Scanno, brucelee666, Areo and all the others who have put so much work in to this over at modaco. I've been watching the modaco thread with interest for months now and it is amazing to see the progress that you guys have made. Seriously, you guys rock.
    Last edited by Hpez; 04-24-2012 at 02:36 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hpez For This Useful Post:

corvus (04-24-2012)

Thanks
    Great stuff! Thanks Corvus, good to see you're back in and in a big way.

jrv
    Thanks
    UPS i waith to the 3g works, couse i use that every time. Thanks a lot.
    PoV Mobii TEGRA Tablet 10.2'' (P10AN01 tablet, like Advent Vega)
    ROM: Vegacream RC 2 with Internal 3g configuration.
    Recovery: ClockworkMod
    Thanks to: The developers at TabletROMs and XDA

Lenovo K1 32gb wifi.
    ROM: Unroot Honeycomb 3.2.1 Lenovo Original Rom
    Recovery: No one
    Waiting for lenovos upgrade to android

Regular
    Thanks
    Oh wow brilliant stuff, time to nandroid and backup with titanium and then install this bad boy.

Many thanks to Corvus, Cass, Areo, Ejtagle and all others who helped with this

Regular
    Thanks
    I've downloaded the zip file to my computer, but I cannot unzip it, ready to NVFlash it. Winzip tells me it is not a valid archive and terminates the process. I am downloading it again, in case there was a glitch in the download process, such as an interruption to the internet.

Thanks
    Wow... waiting BT.

Thanks
    Hi Corvus

Great ... i use your old Corvus5 .... most mature so far
    Thank you ...

Thanks
    I've downloaded the rom twice and it wont flash... when i double click nvflash the command promt flashes up then vanishes and thats it..
    Advent Vega VegaICS Beta 1
    Onda VI40 TNT V9 4.0.3 CWM V6 oc 1.2
    Iphone 4 IOS 5 jailbroken

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog1979 View Post
    I've downloaded the rom twice and it wont flash... when i double click nvflash the command promt flashes up then vanishes and thats it..
    Double click the MS-DOS batch file...

lvds.bat

GED.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GedBlake For This Useful Post:

maddog1979 (04-24-2012), ursulavasey (04-24-2012)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads