Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3004
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: [DISCONTINUED][ROM] VegaICS Beta1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Yeah id like to do it right and for the most part i think it is ... Id prefer to get it out sooner and let people benefit from the new video drivers and the "potential" fix for sleep ... i need feedback on the sleep resuming situation for all of you as im not 100% its fully resolved .. i see some quirks but they may just be my device ... for the most part it resumes when asked as far as i can see. The other issues im working under with wifi dont appear to be a simple fix and may take longer to analyse than i anticipated ... not sure if they are related to the data connection/framework or just wpa_supplicant being a bitch needs more time to find out the score... and if people are managing with it as is then im ok with that ...
    I can help with tests on the PoV Mobii Tegra2 ... ready for flash
    2x PoV Mobii Tegra II - latest VegaBean (a.t.m. Version Alpha 3 self MOD)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Developing Linux Box:

CPU...: Intel XEON X3220 4x 2,4 GHz
    RAM...: 8 GB
    HDD...: 1x 300 GB SATA II
    VGA...: AMD/ATi Radeon HD 4870
    OS....: Ubuntu 64 Bit 12.04 for Android Developing

Thanks
    I`m ready too. I have PoV Mobii with 3G and GPS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Yeah .. very good ... im not sure if you just annoyed me or not with this .. i see your smiley .... to answer, im still working on some niggly issues, like wifi AP problems that have been reported far and wide ... it will be out soon .. patience .... Meanwhile as you have some artistic tendencies, why not create us an animated boot splash, im in need of one, have a google on how to do and i need it to be 1024 x 600 in size ... Might as while put your talents to use as you wait .. eh

Cheers
    Cass
    Definitely didn't mean to indicate any impatience, just a bit of comical effect hehe - why I added the . I used quickmeme - make & share your meme for that so no digital artistic abilities I'm afraid There's plenty talented people here and already seeing some awesome designs, my 1 cent would be to request the boot animation be very simple like Vega 4.0. I've been following the progress in the modaco kernel thread and tis some very impressive work, looking forward to trying out new version.

Regards,

Shaizer

Thanks

Quick patch possible?

Cass
    To begin with your work ethics and your pursuit for excellence is admirable (its a testament to the rom as well!). Although you consider ICS Alpha but after trying most of the roms out here yours is clearly the best for my viewpad 10s by leaps and bounds not just mere words I have my wife's ipad2 and I still prefer your rom. I know that you are working on the next version and you want it right out of the box (as you should) but is it possible to make a quick patch just for the sleep issue or whatever else you want to add? This way you could continue your work without all the extra stress? The rom is perfect with the sleep issue resolved alone! Just saying!
    This concludes this message :-)
    Edited. I was predicting.the future!
    Last edited by chedderquest; 02-10-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chedderquest View Post
    I have my wife's ipad3
    Ipad 3, mate did you mean Ipad 2, or are you the frist to get an ipad 3?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evren t View Post
    Ipad 3, mate did you mean Ipad 2, or are you the first to get an ipad 3?
    Maybe its one of those flypad 3's Chinese nocoffs????
    Last edited by johnnyk; 02-10-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: quoted post spelling mistake :-)

TR ELITE TEAM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chedderquest View Post
    Cass
    To begin with your work ethics and your pursuit for excellence is admirable (its a testament to the rom as well!). Although you consider ICS Alpha but after trying most of the roms out here yours is clearly the best for my viewpad 10s by leaps and bounds not just mere words I have my wife's ipad2 and I still prefer your rom. I know that you are working on the next version and you want it right out of the box (as you should) but is it possible to make a quick patch just for the sleep issue or whatever else you want to add? This way you could continue your work without all the extra stress? The rom is perfect with the sleep issue resolved alone! Just saying!
    This concludes this message :-)
    Edited. I was predicting.the future!
    Thanks for the comments .. but unfortunately we have no quick fix for the sleep issues, its still not 100% correct, seems we will still need the workaround many have been employing to keep the device alive on the occasions it decides to die..

On the upside, ill still be releasing it shortly and you can all carry on as before but you'll have Vastly improved gfx abilities and some other small stuff to look at .. seems like still a win from my perspective ... ill then update later when / if we get the sleep fixed for sure ..

TR ELITE TEAM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scanno View Post
    @Cass
    I guess you will make a nvflash for the next version. Are you going to include the CWM 5.0.2.8 version in de nvflash exe?

Scanno
    Hey, nice one .. seems with this image and the reboot / recovery tool there is no stale boot on ICS Alpha 3 At least on my device .. not sure how it plays out for those with funky MSC partitions ...

Cheers
    Cass

Thanks
    Great can't wait for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    thanks for the comments .. But unfortunately we have no quick fix for the sleep issues, its still not 100% correct, seems we will still need the workaround many have been employing to keep the device alive on the occasions it decides to die..

On the upside, ill still be releasing it shortly and you can all carry on as before but you'll have vastly improved gfx abilities and some other small stuff to look at .. Seems like still a win from my perspective ... Ill then update later when / if we get the sleep fixed for sure ..
    you are awesome!

Remove Ads