Thread: After Vegacomb 3.2 9n crash, PC only recognising USB as 'nvidea usb boot recovery....

Thanks

After Vegacomb 3.2 9n crash, PC only recognising USB as 'nvidea usb boot recovery....

driver for mobile devices'. This does not show up as a device however in the 'computor' section as an actual drive. There is a noise on vega being booted but I can only see evedence that anything is there from left clicking on the 'safely remove hardware' icon and see 'safely remove nvidea usb boot recovery driver for mobile devices' with all the other safely remove.....devices in the window.

This means that I have not been able to re flash into the origional vega state from the advent website to flash back to Vegacomb as has been identified in similar 'white screen crash' threads on the site.

I have a bad feeling about this as I have also formated the sd card and the same happens and have also tried 4gig card that came with tablet but get the same message and nothing in the computor drive section with which to work.

I am a beginner at all of this and my problem may have started with trying vegacomb form another rom I installed and not the origional. I just can't seem to get around this and so would be grateful if anyone has any ideas as to how to get the usb drive to appear in the computor drive section so I can start from scratch again.

Thanks

rick

Thanks
    Try going into recovery mode and hook it up to the computer. Then you can probably flash it.

Thanks
    Thanks for getting back to me.

I feel a bit dim but how do I do that?

Cheers

Thanks
    Press the Back button for one second, then push the power button too for one sec (don't let go of Back button!) and then press only back button for 1 sec. So keep the back button pressed the whole time and the power button just in between for one second.
    It might be you have to try a couple of times, but in the end the backlight will turn on, but the screen will show nothing. Then hook it up to the computer and install ModdedStock as explained in the tutorial:
    http://tabletroms.com/forums/vega-ro...ion-guide.html
    This actually contains everything you need.

Thanks
    Hi Again,

Could not get this to go into safe mode this way, just kept turning on.

Tried to do it as stipulated elswhere and how I have flashed it twice now (power lead in, usb in. hold back btn 2 secs (keep holding) then power btn 1 sec, then let go of back btn) but still got the 'nvidea usb boot recovery driver for mobile devices' and nothing in the 'computor' section of PC to show it was connected to drop standard operating system into.

Any other ideas?

C heers

Rick

Remove Ads