Thread: vegacomb build 8.1 updated to vegacomb 9n update 3 trying to use hard drive but cant

Thanks

vegacomb build 8.1 updated to vegacomb 9n update 3 trying to use hard drive but cant

Done the update which I was well impressed how long it took,went too shuttle tools to go into host mode plugged in my hard drive which is portable fat32formated then went into storage in settings can see the drive how much memory is used and also what is available but can go into the drive too view files please help not sure I'm doing wrong thanks

Regular
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 123tylerjames View Post
    Done the update which I was well impressed how long it took,went too shuttle tools to go into host mode plugged in my hard drive which is portable fat32formated then went into storage in settings can see the drive how much memory is used and also what is available but can go into the drive too view files please help not sure I'm doing wrong thanks
    Hi,

Your message is a little mixed But I think, you see your hard drive in storage menu, howower you don't reach your files or don't find path???

Please explain a little more.

Thanks
    yes thats right can see the drive but no files .......set shuttle tools to host,connected drive then went to drive mount mounted drive but still cant see any files to view ao watch from my hard drive any suggsetions anyone what am i doing wrong thanks.....

Thanks
    sorted.......i can see the files now works like a charm

Thanks
    Please let me know what path you are using for access to files on hard drive?

I have a problem that I can read from HDD but can not writte files to it... HDD is ntfs formated.

Thanks

external hdd crashes my vega. running 2.6.36.3 with honeyice 3.2.5.x update diet

I gotta say first that the honeyice update is well impressive however it crashes on trying to access my usb fat32 hdd. its a 3.5 external 1gb drive. i enabled usb host in shuttle tools but when i try and mount it with drive mount it crashes the whole kaboozal! blank screen and when i rebbot it gets froze on blue bee screen till further reboot
    its a pain to say the least!
    Help anyone?

Thanks
    firstly u have too format portable hard drive too fat32 on ur PC.....then set advent Vega too host mode plug in hard drive then
    go to drive mount......mount drive,then go to file manager ur drive will be listed there go into it then bingo u should see ur files u will need to download program off market to watch a I files I use rockplayer its free off market and works well,if u need any more info give us a shout

Thanks
    that's because it should be a portable hard drive not a drive that uses a power supply,try a portable one it should work fine then

Remove Ads