Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battery life running vegacomb 3.2 b9

Regular
    Thanks

Battery life running vegacomb 3.2 b9

Evening guys/gals, would any one mind sharing there thoughts on there battery life with vegacomb 3.2? Stand buy time, solid use times and also when you turn your Vega off how much does the battery drop. Thanks.

sent from my vegacomb 3.2
    All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

twitter @brurobinson

Regular
    Thanks
    No one, do I smell or something ?

sent from my vegacomb 3.2
    All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

twitter @brurobinson

Thanks
    sniff sniff

no you are not smelling

I get around 4h with wifi on, browsing and gaming. Don't care much about batterie drop while the tablet is off as it is plugged in during night.

Banned
    Thanks
    Hi!
    I played Angry Birds 5 hours without break. I've had idea to test battery draining when someone play game, and this is result. From 100% to 0% need 5 hours usage.

Regular
    Thanks
    Thanks guys for the replys, i get about 6 hours out of my vega before she dies, so it seems n.t.b

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loggo View Post
    Thanks guys for the replys, i get about 6 hours out of my vega before she dies, so it seems n.t.b

I get about 10 hours using build 9n with update 3 I don't lose a lot in stan by (13% over 6 hours or so), but I've been scrupulous about installation, and I use it mostly for browsing and watching videos.

Regular
    Thanks
    Me too, getting 10 hours with VC32, build 9n+update3 ... -- And, it is exactly the same as i used to get from the stock ROM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ejtagle View Post
    Me too, getting 10 hours with VC32, build 9n+update3 ... -- And, it is exactly the same as i used to get from the stock ROM
    Me too, about 10 hours of medium use with 9n. I was worried I had an issue, but seems that's just what the vega can do, thanks for confirming.

Thanks
    The blue light under the camera was always on (in use, and also in standby), and I was getting huge drops in battery level whilst in standby. I've found that if I 'use' the camera (e.g. in the Camera or Camcorder app) and then close it, the blue light goes off and will stay off. Battery level now seems to drop slowly consistent with having wifi and sync enabled, as opposed to huge 10%/hour drops as before.

Is the blue light somehow related to the camera, and therefore when booting up the Vega the camera is enabled and sucking power all the time, until it is actually initialised properly by the Camera app?

Has anybody else tried this? It appears that using the camera once per boot fixes it. Once you've done a full reboot, the blue light returns and you must use the camera again to get it to go off.
    Last edited by CX23882; 10-06-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CX23882 View Post
    The blue light under the camera was always on (in use, and also in standby), and I was getting huge drops in battery level whilst in standby. I've found that if I 'use' the camera (e.g. in the Camera or Camcorder app) and then close it, the blue light goes off and will stay off. Battery level now seems to drop slowly consistent with having wifi and sync enabled, as opposed to huge 10%/hour drops as before.

Is the blue light somehow related to the camera, and therefore when booting up the Vega the camera is enabled and sucking power all the time, until it is actually initialised properly by the Camera app?

Has anybody else tried this? It appears that using the camera once per boot fixes it. Once you've done a full reboot, the blue light returns and you must use the camera again to get it to go off.
    The blue light under the camera should not be on. I had this problem, and fixed it by reinstalling Vegacomb. This also fixed a problem with CPU throttling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads