Page 97 of 389 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: [ROM] [3.2] Vegacomb 3.2 Build 9n - Update 3

Resident
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertRoos View Post
    Thanks jimmy for your thorough and good answer, I'll just continue beeing a happy camper than.
    Me too!

Thanks
    @pepe,

Was it completely off or was there maybe a blue light around the camera that you can see through the screen (tilting it)? Maybe it didn't shut down all the way and if you see a blue light, hold the off button for 8-10 seconds (until the light's off).

Thanks
    I held down the power key and selected power off. Assumed this is completely off. Is this not the case?

TR ELITE TEAM
    Thanks
    Anyone who has really bad unresponsive touchscreen action should install modded stock or stock if you like and pull this app and calibrate with it

Screen calibration app(from ux100), works on Vega - Android @ MoDaCo

Mine was really fooked there for a while, thought it was bust as i was getting plenty of i2c errors in logs.. Flashed stock, then that app and all is back to its nice responsive ways ..
    Worth a shot ..

EDIT :- SHOULD QUANTIFY THIS BY SAYING THIS WAS VEGA I CALIBRATED .. YMMV ON OTHERS...

Cass
    Last edited by Cass; 08-25-2011 at 06:32 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cass For This Useful Post:

MikhailM (08-25-2011)

Thanks
    Hi
    First of thank you for excellent ROM! I just have a tiny problem Installed Build6 and Build7 but in both I can't find bbc Iplayer in the market I manage to find the apk but that does not work either! I tried bbc iplayer via Opera Mobile but it tells me that I am outside UK!!?? I am by all means in the UK and my Internet is with sky and I can use Ipalyer on my Lappy just fine, If this has been asked before then my apology just put me in to right direction thank you.

TR ELITE TEAM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speed007 View Post
    Hi
    First of thank you for excellent ROM! I just have a tiny problem Installed Build6 and Build7 but in both I can't find bbc Iplayer in the market I manage to find the apk but that does not work either! I tried bbc iplayer via Opera Mobile but it tells me that I am outside UK!!?? I am by all means in the UK and my Internet is with sky and I can use Ipalyer on my Lappy just fine, If this has been asked before then my apology just put me in to right direction thank you.
    Interesting ... the iplayer app is known issue, b7 has issues with html5 video wrt to playing... iplayer in mktplace is known also as its not avaiable.. not sure if its a 3.2 or another prob ... the stock browser should be able to access the iplayer page with flash as normal, no issues here ... wrt the country issue, all i can think of its the same as my office, your dns address of the gateway you hit wan from is outside country, mine is Germany ,. BUT if you are able to reach iplayer from your laptop from the same internet connection , then im puzzled as b7 will put the tab UAstring as desktop (mac safari) .. your browser should be non mobile UAString too, matching .. therefor putting the browser on the same predicament as the laptop .. confused ... ?? !!!! I am

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toneyfeng View Post
    who has downloaded the VegaComb_HC3.2_Build7.zip, plesase help show me the MD5/ SHA1 information ,
    i have downloaded it, but update show the error message :Can't open the sd card VegaComb_HC3.2_Build7.zip file (bad)
    the MD5 information is as below:
    is it right?
    MD5: B289F31B4147F458431EAD6F885E6FA3
    SHA1:AD059B6E1B6489A0133D367A7B8D5FAEBCC5351B
    I got this problem. I ended up fixing it by formatting the SD card, copying the zip file to it, then it installed fine...

Tizza42

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Interesting ... the iplayer app is known issue, b7 has issues with html5 video wrt to playing... iplayer in mktplace is known also as its not avaiable.. not sure if its a 3.2 or another prob ... the stock browser should be able to access the iplayer page with flash as normal, no issues here ... wrt the country issue, all i can think of its the same as my office, your dns address of the gateway you hit wan from is outside country, mine is Germany ,. BUT if you are able to reach iplayer from your laptop from the same internet connection , then im puzzled as b7 will put the tab UAstring as desktop (mac safari) .. your browser should be non mobile UAString too, matching .. therefor putting the browser on the same predicament as the laptop .. confused ... ?? !!!! I am
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Add to the confusion I just re-flashed with moded stock ROM and guess what? Iplayer in the stock browser works just fine, n the app works also! Don't know what to do? any advise will be welcomed. I also checked the ip address with utrace.de and it can't determine my ip address in vega but it shows right ip address on the laptop!
    Last edited by speed007; 08-25-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by giogola View Post
    the ericsson f3307 internal 3g modem doesn't work in my pov mobii with vegacomb 3.2 build 7. how do i solve this problem?

and thx for your hard work newe5 and others
    anyone please?
    Last edited by giogola; 08-26-2011 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks
    Seems that bluetooth will be fixed in the next build : Advent Vega kernel source code now available! - Android @ MoDaCo - Page 26
    Since I blew up a speaker too on testbuild 44 it would be great to be able to use my BT headset again

Remove Ads