Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fed up - Starting fastboot usb download protocol, again :(

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelby View Post
    Tried out corvus5 today and so far it's running great, but it's just not honeycomb. Really want to be using vegacomb, but still no idea whats causing it to loose the boot image and why it just won't come off the fastboot screen with reinstalling the boot.img :S
    Hi

Which Modded Stock Rom did you install VC with v1 or v2? Why not try and install with the Modded Stock other than the one you
    used first time. It may be the Nand bad blocks issue that is giving you the problem with Fastboot.

Stransky
    iPad Air 16Gb IOS 9.2.1 Stock
    Advent Vega: CM 10.1 -20130727 UNOFFICIAL w/4GB Ext 4 (16GB SDCARD Samsung UHS}Overclocked @1.4Ghz
    LG G Pad 8.3 LV500 16GB w/64Gb SD Card running aosp_v500 6.0.1 MMB29U adrianomartins.
    Lg G4 32GB Unlocked Rooted Stock MM 6.0

Thanks
    Thought about that earlier whilst trying to think of a different approach, I've always used v2 as it booted up fine first time but probably should've tried v1 before losing all hope with honeycomb. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Stransky, thank you for pointing out something which I obviously should have tried earlier I tested 'reboot' after using V1 and vegacomb, which worked so I may be being optimistic, but I'm thinking it probably solved it if this works ok. I thought it was probably something I wasn't doing as I seemed to be the only one with the recurring problem, at least it appears to be all sorted now and I get to use honeycomb

Thanks
    sorry found it im a tool
    Last edited by viewsonicoz; 09-22-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelby View Post
    Stransky, thank you for pointing out something which I obviously should have tried earlier I tested 'reboot' after using V1 and vegacomb, which worked so I may be being optimistic, but I'm thinking it probably solved it if this works ok. I thought it was probably something I wasn't doing as I seemed to be the only one with the recurring problem, at least it appears to be all sorted now and I get to use honeycomb

Didn't work vega ran out of battery again and plugged it in to find the fastboot again. Think I'm just going to have to face the fact that I can't stop this problem happening.

Thanks
    left stock official rom on clean and tried it over a couple days, all of which I saw the lock screen with some battery left. I then left it for around a week and charged it. After turning it on it booted up fine so I can safely say there is nothing wrong with my device, but this makes it an even bigger mystery especially seeing as no one else appears to have had the problem reoccur.

Thanks

Exclamation

Grrrrr, tried the new update of vegacomb and the exact same thing again. My vega has been sitting unused since I left froyo on it Can ANYONE help, tried moddedstock v1 and 2, turned vega off by holding down power, tried all different vegacomb roms, why is this happening!

What i really want to know at this stage is, if its only occurring on custom roms how can I take it to pc world and explain the problem? i just don't understand. Also, why has no one else appeared to have any problem?

tko
    Thanks
    i have the same probloms

i think it some thing to do with a clock batery in the pad , as when i make a back up of vaga its dated 2009 not 2011 ,
    so is there a batery for the clock inside , also could it be anything to do with the sd card?

thansk for any help guys
    Last edited by tko; 11-26-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks
    in a way, glad someone else has the same problem. I thought about the sd card before, getting a new 16gb for my mp3 soon so will try that out to see. I haven't noticed the clock problem on mine, might double check to make sure. thanks for the post tko, i hope this gets resolved soon.

tko
    Thanks
    hope we both get it fixed mate , im sure theres a few mor of us , and the guys in the know will come to help us when they can

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads