Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Asus Transformer NVFlash Stock 3.1 & Stock 3.2 Recovery Roms (Unbricking Tools)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannygel View Post
    You're doing it wrong. Follow these instructions.

You can do it the way you're trying to do it, but you need to rename the .zip file in the ASUS\Update folder to EP101_SDUPDATE.zip and move it to the root of the SD card. Then turn it off, press and hold volume down and power. When prompted, press volume up and it'll start to install.

Easy as pie.
    Ahh okay, the only problem with those other set of instructions was that I can't get into android without my touchscreen. Also, thank you so much for the clarification on the naming, because all the other android devices I have dealt with in the past have used something close to just "update.zip", and not to mention that is what CWM uses, but thanks so much for that. So I performed the update, but yet with no avail. I am assuming its a driver problem. I guess I don't get why its not working for me. I followed zerofeel's instructions exactly, why me?!?!?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    After flashing eject the sd card then do vol- and power, then clear your user data. Otherwise, let the battery fully drain and it will likely work again.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

First Post
    Thanks
    Hi

Tried four times. Restored to stock with the NVFlash WW file. Then wipe. Then update to the file downloaded from the Asus website. Still does not find update to .11.

Thought I would try manually but when I try to get into Recovery I get the Android exclamation mark. Presumably the NVFlash got me back to stock recovery?

Also couldn't do what someone suggested by putting the update file into ASUS/Update. Cannot find ASUS/Update on my Transformer.

Can someone please help me to get to .11

TIA

norm

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofeel View Post
    After flashing eject the sd card then do vol- and power, then clear your user data. Otherwise, let the battery fully drain and it will likely work again.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Ok, I attempted this but yet no avail again. I still believe it has to do with a driver problem. I get that everyone else's seems to work but I can't get it to do it. Any other ideas?

I do thank you so much for the help and support so far. I will continue with the battery thing to wait for a drain until I get another message back. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billaguana View Post
    Ok, I attempted this but yet no avail again. I still believe it has to do with a driver problem. I get that everyone else's seems to work but I can't get it to do it. Any other ideas?

I do thank you so much for the help and support so far. I will continue with the battery thing to wait for a drain until I get another message back. Thanks.
    Your version is the WW ????

If yes, your problem is equal to mine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Macedo View Post
    Your version is the WW ????

If yes, your problem is equal to mine
    I don't actually know if my tablet is WW or US but I have installed the US version. Then again, I am in the US and bought it from a American Company, Newegg, so I prob have the US tablet also.

First Post
    Thanks
    How do you clear the cache? I have followed all of your directions (thanks BTW), but still no update...I am wondering if the cache is what is preventing me from updating.

Thanks,

Josh

First Post
    Thanks
    zerofeel thanks for puting out a self support tool that should be available from asus you da man

Thanks
    Okay... I can't figure out what's going on, if anyone can please help me it'd be much appreciated. I wiped/recovered using the files on the first page and have been trying to get the update activated. I've followed the directions of d/l the file from Asus, unzipping it and placing it in the root of an SD card (cleanly formated) but the AT will not see the file. For some reason it sows the card completely empty.... Every other device (another table, a phone and a laptop) show that the only thing on the card is the ASUS folder. Please help... need to get this fixed.

Update:
    Okay, for anyone else in this boat, the h3ll with the directions. Connect your tablet to a pc and just copy the folder to the system root... now onto what I should have been done with hours ago, ROOTING, lmao.

Update 2:
    Well that supposedly completes the update but still no OTA to .11 anyone else been able to get OTA active?? And I've tried the cache wipe and still nothing.
    Last edited by kziwarrior; 07-21-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Only a few of us have been able to and it took me several attempts of checking even after the manufactures update. The transformer is famous for not getting the OTA updates, so I really don't know if it was purely luck on our part or not. Anyways, that .11 update is not that big of a deal and if you REALLY want it and you're going to go back and root your device, my buddy roach released his latest rom today which is based off the .11 update and comes with several great improvements over the stock image.

http://tabletroms.com/forums/showthread.php?936 <-- Download from here

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Remove Ads