Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Asus Transformer NVFlash Stock 3.1 & Stock 3.2 Recovery Roms (Unbricking Tools)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofeel View Post
    Did you get your touchscreen issue resolved?
    Unfortunatly not yet. Got any idias as to why or how to fix it? I was thinking of maybe doing an update with the official update.zip on a sd card. Do you think that will work?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billaguana View Post
    Unfortunatly not yet. Got any idias as to why or how to fix it? I was thinking of maybe doing an update with the official update.zip on a sd card. Do you think that will work?
    Thats what I just did and it worked. I did the following:

I used my NVFlash to get back to 8.4.4.5 then downloaded the same version from the Asus website for my device and extracted the asus folder to the root of my microsd and checked for updates. I ran the 8.4.4.5 update over the top of my 8.4.4.5 nvflash and then booted up. Then powered the device off and then selected vol- and power to clear my cache. Then booted back up and connected to the Internet. I had to check for update 3 or 4 times and then it all of a sudden picked it up and downloaded the latest version and I updated. Worked like a champ.

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zerofeel For This Useful Post:

fijibanks (07-21-2011)

Thanks

I used my NVFlash to get back to 8.4.4.5 then downloaded the same version from the Asus website for my device and extracted the asus folder to the root of my microsd and checked for updates. I ran the 8.4.4.5 update over the top of my 8.4.4.5 nvflash and then booted up. Then powered the device off and then selected vol- and power to clear my cache. Then booted back up and connected to the Internet. I had to check for update 3 or 4 times and then it all of a sudden picked it up and downloaded the latest version and I updated. Worked like a champ.

Ok, I unzipped it and put it onto the SD card but where is the process do I tell it to update? I cant get into android seeing as my touchscreen doesnt work and I dont know how to tell the bootloader to access the card and install the .zip file. A little help please. Thanks for the help so far.

Thanks

How long did it take between connecting to the net and the update coming through?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Two mins tops

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Thanks
    Alright, so I am still stuck at how to tell it to update from the update I have on my sd card. I go to the Power and -volume combo and push volume+ to do rcm but I constantly get the android with a exclamation mark in it. Please Help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billaguana View Post
    Alright, so I am still stuck at how to tell it to update from the update I have on my sd card. I go to the Power and -volume combo and push volume+ to do rcm but I constantly get the android with a exclamation mark in it. Please Help.
    You're doing it wrong. Follow these instructions.

You can do it the way you're trying to do it, but you need to rename the .zip file in the ASUS\Update folder to EP101_SDUPDATE.zip and move it to the root of the SD card. Then turn it off, press and hold volume down and power. When prompted, press volume up and it'll start to install.

Easy as pie.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    :-) Did you get yours working, BTW?
    Last edited by zerofeel; 07-20-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Thanks
    No, I gave up for the time being. Running a custom rom at the moment. I'll get sick of it eventually and I'll try again. I can't NOT change my ROM at least once a week. My poor Galaxy S gets tortured multiple times every week!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Lol, I hear ya, I updated mine successfully last night but its the us version. I wouldn't revert for this small update anyways. 3.2 yeah sure but not this update.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Remove Ads