Thread: Sony Tablet S1 and S2

Thanks

Cool Sony Tablet S1 and S2

The Sony company has made one of the best tablets since the Ipad2. From the design to responsiveness. The tablet is also playstation certified, meaning it can play playstation 1 games and has been told that they will be able to play the Sony PSP games as well. I have seen the reviews, and had the chance of playing with it on display on the upper east side of manhattan. It has a great feel, and is all around very sexy. The Sony Tablet S1, or now known as "S", will be a direct high end tablet. The Sony tablet has successfully been able to create a responsive program that goes over the android os. I am awed at this companies greatness. The tablet also has other neat features such as the infrared, that enables the tablet to become a universal remote, and the ability to just send movies to other capable HD Flat screens.
    The Sony company is also coming out this November, the Tablet S2 or now known as "P", and has 4G capabilities. This particular tablet is developed for more phone users. It only has 4GB internal memory. Yes both tablets do have the ability to expand the memory via SD card. I particularly love the foldable design, I guess I am just a sucker for duo touch screens.
    I am super excited to be an owner of the Sony Tablet S 16GB.

With all that said, what will you do with your Sony tablet S?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Awesome, thanks for the info.

I got a chance to play with the wedge shaped model yesterday and I really was not impressed at all when compared next to the transformer, galaxy tab, or thrive.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Regular
    Thanks

What aboit the S1 screen?

Sony claims that their screen has no glare in the sunlight. Was that your experience as well?
    Adam since 31 March 2011. Switched from Beast 2.2.1 to HC 16New June 20th to HC16New-KV2 July 1st, to Adamcomb v0.1 8 July, Cromnia beta 3 (Beast) 10 July, needed camera, 3 August AC03. January 2012 Adam for repair to Germany due to broken glass, still working after fall 2 feb 2012 Blackberry Playbook, fantastic love it. Adam returned glass repaired installed Icescream 4 Beta works excellent, changed to Jelly Bean beta WOW!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I was in best buy so I couldn't tell you about it but the screen usaf just as glossy as the rest so I doubt it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Remove Ads