Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [L-ROM] Tenchi's Euphoria-OS ROM Lollipop Android 5.x for ADAM [WIP]

  1. #31
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hebbal1273 View Post
    Since I cannot change the governor settings in the Settings menu, can I change it in the adam_preboot.sh? If yes, what is the exact nature of change I have to do?
    Just root and install es file explorer and allow rw system then replace interactive with your new goverrnor.

  2. #32
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    New Euphoria ROM with latest patches and ZRAM swap enabled on front page.
    tartutic07 likes this.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tenchi For This Useful Post:

    mikus (09-30-2015), ri9000 (10-01-2015), Trans (10-01-2015), Waho (10-03-2015)

  4. #33
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    New Euphoria ROM with latest patches and ZRAM swap enabled on front page.
    Appears to boot - but Adam screen never changes from "completely blank". What am I doing wrong ?
    logcat <here> ; dmesg <here> ; last_kmesg <here>

    p.s. I did the egl pull/push.

  5. #34
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus View Post
    Appears to boot - but Adam screen never changes from "completely blank". What am I doing wrong ?
    logcat <here> ; dmesg <here> ; last_kmesg <here>

    p.s. I did the egl pull/push.
    Usually since you are using micro sdcard install, the partitions must be started at a multiple of 131072, if not then you will get surfaceflinger boot loop like you have here.

    PS: I am working on getting Marshmallow going, but not having much luck thus far getting it booting unfortunately...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tenchi For This Useful Post:

    ri9000 (10-08-2015)

  7. #35
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    Usually since you are using micro sdcard install, the partitions must be started at a multiple of 131072, if not then you will get surfaceflinger boot loop like you have here.
    I haven't changed the microsd allocation since I had slim installed there (and running well). 'fdisk' tells me:
    Code:
    Disk /dev/block/mmcblk1: 15.7 GB, 15719727104 bytes
    64 heads, 32 sectors/track, 14991 cylinders, total 30702592 sectors
    Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    
                  Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks  Id System
    /dev/block/mmcblk1p1          131072    20578303    10223616   c Win95 FAT32 (LBA)
    /dev/block/mmcblk1p2        20578304    22020095      720896  83 Linux
    /dev/block/mmcblk1p3        22020096    30670847     4325376  83 Linux
    Should in my case the partitions be starting at multiples of 262144 instead?

  8. #36
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus View Post
    I haven't changed the microsd allocation since I had slim installed there (and running well). 'fdisk' tells me:
    Code:
    Disk /dev/block/mmcblk1: 15.7 GB, 15719727104 bytes
    64 heads, 32 sectors/track, 14991 cylinders, total 30702592 sectors
    Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    
                  Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks  Id System
    /dev/block/mmcblk1p1          131072    20578303    10223616   c Win95 FAT32 (LBA)
    /dev/block/mmcblk1p2        20578304    22020095      720896  83 Linux
    /dev/block/mmcblk1p3        22020096    30670847     4325376  83 Linux
    Should in my case the partitions be starting at multiples of 262144 instead?
    Hmmm... I just checked one of my partitioned cards and they are not aligned at all, but working okay perhaps there is another factor at play.. here is my layout:
    Code:
    Disk sdc: 16.1 GB, 16070475776 bytes
    64 heads, 32 sectors/track, 15326 cylinders, total 31387648 sectors
    Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    Disk identifier: 0x05d84fc9
    
    Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks   Id  System
      sdc1              63    15627007     7813472+   c  W95 FAT32 (LBA)
      sdc2        15627008    17971967     1172480   83  Linux
      sdc3        17973248    31387647     6707200   83  Linux
    UPDATE: Just tested the build again and it is definitely not booting now for some reason...
    Last edited by tenchi; 10-08-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 133
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 11:55 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 08:16 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2015, 09:17 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 12:04 PM

Search tags for this page

download euphoria os android 5.1 lollipop

,

oc android 5.0 lollipop

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •