Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Kitkat SOD, USB Audio & HDMI Patch

  1. #1
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts

    Kitkat SOD, USB Audio & HDMI & OC Patch

    Here is the latest patch for SOD, USB Audio & HDMI v3 for Kitkat ROMs which seems to be working better for my adam using the Ventana power off timings:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6j...ew?usp=sharing

    UPDATE: Patch v4 now includes Overclocking and now respects wakelocks:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6j...ew?usp=sharing

    UPDATE2: Patch v5 now includes mmc/fs patch for less freezing when writing to sdcards:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6j...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by tenchi; 02-17-2015 at 12:11 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tenchi For This Useful Post:

    ri9000 (01-27-2015), ZenOgeek (01-27-2015)

  3. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    Here is the latest patch for SOD, USB Audio & HDMI v3 for Kitkat ROMs which seems to be working better for my adam using the Ventana power off timings:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6j...ew?usp=sharing
    Many thanks, tenchi.

  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    Here is the latest patch for SOD, USB Audio & HDMI v3 for Kitkat ROMs which seems to be working better for my adam using the Ventana power off timings:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6j...ew?usp=sharing
    I don't understand technicalities, but is it possible to apply the same changes to Lollipop code or configuration?.. say CM12?

  5. #4
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenOgeek View Post
    I don't understand technicalities, but is it possible to apply the same changes to Lollipop code or configuration?.. say CM12?
    Yes, I am working on a new cm12 build as we speak, so look for it soon

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tenchi For This Useful Post:

    ZenOgeek (01-28-2015)

  7. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    Yes, I am working on a new cm12 build as we speak, so look for it soon
    That is so nice

  8. #6
    Regular Mastiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Norway - land of the trolls!
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Tenchi, I don't know if this was meant to fix the same problem that I reported a month or two back (I have to use wake lock on level 4 to get one of my Adams to wake up on any button), but if it was, I'm afraid it didn't work on my Adam. Still need to keep wake lock level 4 to be able to start again.
    Mastiff in Norway

  9. #7
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff View Post
    Tenchi, I don't know if this was meant to fix the same problem that I reported a month or two back (I have to use wake lock on level 4 to get one of my Adams to wake up on any button), but if it was, I'm afraid it didn't work on my Adam. Still need to keep wake lock level 4 to be able to start again.
    Did you use back button on side to wake? Other keys will be ignored, so if you did use back maybe post a /proc/last_kmsg log if you can.

  10. #8
    Regular Mastiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Norway - land of the trolls!
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Yep, I always use that. But how do I post that log? If I try to copy it to another directory, I get an error. And if I try to open it as text I get another error.
    Mastiff in Norway

  11. #9
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff View Post
    Yep, I always use that. But how do I post that log? If I try to copy it to another directory, I get an error. And if I try to open it as text I get another error.
    Root using SuperSU and install ES File Manager and enable root access or use pc using adb instructions here: [KK-ROM] Tenchi's UNOFFICIAL CM11 Android ROM 4.4 KitKat for ADAM [WIP]

  12. #10
    Regular Mastiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Norway - land of the trolls!
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Strange, because I have rooted, and ES didn't work. I use ES all the time, I had forgotten about Root Explorer. That did it. I'm sending you the file as sa PM since I don't know how much info there is in it. It's not a regular text file, that's for sure!
    Mastiff in Norway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Similar Threads

  1. Kitkat SOD and USB Audio patch
    By tenchi in forum Kit Kat (ADAM)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:36 AM
  2. USB Audio support?
    By JAU in forum Jelly Bean (ADAM)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 09:35 AM
  3. Audio with HDMI to TV not working, spell check, keyboard on A7+
    By over's tab in forum Elocity A7 General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 10:44 PM
  4. HDMI audio issues
    By user_one in forum Adam General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:41 PM
  5. Bluetooth headset for audio
    By Darkelement in forum Adam General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 02:17 PM

Search tags for this page

elocity a7 lollipop rom
,
hdmi on kit kat
,
kitkat sod
,
usb audio for kit kat
,

usb audio kit kat

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •