Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [L-ROM] Tenchi's LiquidSmooth-ROM v4.0 Lollipop Android 5.0 for ADAM [WIP]

  1. #31
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus View Post
    Could not boot 'liquid-5.1.1-adam_3g-2015-06-15.zip' (236902654 bytes) loaded "internal" (not sdcard) -- stalls (or crashes) in boot pocess without ever getting to an usable adb.
    Yes there appears to be an issue with yaffs2 code being out of date for newer filesystem code which is now required for newer builds... only sdcard boot working for now, until I figure it out.

  2. #32
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts
    Managed to install for sdcard boot. Did not manage to root it - otherwise o.k.

  3. #33
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus View Post
    Managed to install for sdcard boot. Did not manage to root it - otherwise o.k.
    You need the alternate sdcard version of CWM, otherwise supersu will install to internal: Booting from sdcard much faster!

  4. #34
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    You need the alternate sdcard version of CWM, otherwise supersu will install to internal
    Thanks muchly -- I now have root on the latest liquidSmoth.
    .
    p.s. I normally keep different media/document files on different SD cards. I swap those SD cards when using my Adam for this or for that.

  5. #35
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus View Post
    Thanks muchly -- I now have root on the latest liquidSmoth.
    .
    p.s. I normally keep different media/document files on different SD cards. I swap those SD cards when using my Adam for this or for that.
    Probably not a good idea to swap with system on sdcard at least not while running, but will have to see if I can fix internal yaffs2 storage, if not maybe we can just go for f2fs perhaps?

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am planning to install this ROM.
    I am currently using slimrom of 20150508..
    I have never installed on SD hence want to confirm.

    Following steps should do the job?

    1)I have 16GB SD Card -- so I should partition as:
    Partition 1: Primary/Fat32/9663676416 (9GB)
    Partition 2: Primary/ext4/1000210432
    Partition 3: Primary/ext4/<remaining space>

    copy following files to partion 1
    liquid-5.1.1-adam_3g-2015-06-15.zip
    pa_gapps-modular-micro-5.1-20150315-signed.zip

    2) from pc: flashrecovery.sh recovery6051-sdcard-boot.img

    3) reboot in recovery

    4) from pc: adb shell setprop sdboot 1

    5) factory/data reset

    6) install <rom file>.zip
    7) install <gapps>.zip

    8) reboot.


    Will above steps is all I need.


    do i need to use android-5.1-sdcard-fix.zip ?

  7. #37
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallav Joshi View Post
    I am planning to install this ROM.
    I am currently using slimrom of 20150508..
    I have never installed on SD hence want to confirm.

    Following steps should do the job?

    1)I have 16GB SD Card -- so I should partition as:
    Partition 1: Primary/Fat32/9663676416 (9GB)
    Partition 2: Primary/ext4/1000210432
    Partition 3: Primary/ext4/<remaining space>

    copy following files to partion 1
    liquid-5.1.1-adam_3g-2015-06-15.zip
    pa_gapps-modular-micro-5.1-20150315-signed.zip

    2) from pc: flashrecovery.sh recovery6051-sdcard-boot.img

    3) reboot in recovery

    4) from pc: adb shell setprop sdboot 1

    5) factory/data reset

    6) install <rom file>.zip
    7) install <gapps>.zip

    8) reboot.


    Will above steps is all I need.


    do i need to use android-5.1-sdcard-fix.zip ?
    The only steps missing is to install an alternate keyboard before installing google apps since it will no longer work with it. You do not need to install sdcard-fix, it is already built into the current cwm zip.

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    The only steps missing is to install an alternate keyboard before installing google apps since it will no longer work with it. You do not need to install sdcard-fix, it is already built into the current cwm zip.
    Thanks. I will try those steps.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 07:14 PM
  2. Replies: 303
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 05:09 PM
  3. Lollipop (ADAM)
    By ZenOgeek in forum Adam ROM Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 08:37 AM
  4. Lollipop anyone??
    By goldysan63 in forum Kit Kat (ADAM)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 03:53 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:18 PM

Search tags for this page

5.1.1 roms for d2spr
,
baixar zip rom de 800mb para android
,
custom rom katav3
,
d2spr lollipop
,
download apk bluetooth a2dp with v4.0
,

liquidsmooth 5.0

,

liquidsmooth lollipop

,
lollipop key board.zip kata v3
,
rom lollipop v4 stable zip
,

rom lollipop v4 stable.zip

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •