Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best kitkat for adam needed

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Best kitkat for adam needed

    Can u guys tell me which rom is the best on the basis of perfect camera and HDMI output with sound and no ADB required?




    Thanks .

  2. #2
    TR ELITE TEAM
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 833 Times in 225 Posts
    PAC-MAN or LiquidSmooth.
    Try both and decide which suites you. Me and tenchi are sharing code, so differences are not many (mostly they are ROM wise, ie different teams PAC-MAN or LiquidSmooth have different additions to the pure aosp).
    I drink Beer
    Like my work - buy me one.

  3. #3
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    The camera is still a work in progress with flickering unstable image still, but HDMI is working well and there are no issues with sound in all Kitkat ROMs. I really am liking the ability to change recent apps switcher as the default one is slow to bring up at times and lots of other customizations can be done in PAC-ROM. For smoothness of scrolling it is LiquidSmooth, but PAC-ROM is not that far behind.

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    fusion.jpg

    why not ???
    Gosu and mnnbht3 like this.

  5. #5
    TR ELITE TEAM
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 833 Times in 225 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tartutic07 View Post
    fusion.jpg

    why not ???
    That one was good

    Problem is that we don't implement all that functionality built in PAC-MAN or LiquitSmooth roms. There are lots of developers part of these two teams, which do contribute to the roms and make them unique.
    What we can do with tenchi is try to make all our hardware work and do some optimizations mostly to kernel.
    tartutic07 likes this.
    I drink Beer
    Like my work - buy me one.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borkata For This Useful Post:

    tartutic07 (03-31-2014)

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mnnbht3 View Post
    Can u guys tell me which rom is the best on the basis of perfect camera and HDMI output with sound and no ADB required?




    Thanks .
    LiquidSmooth all the way
    NotionInk Adam I with LiquidSmooth Beta 1
    (Will the next one be the NotionInk Adam II or Nexus 8?)
    HTC One M8 with stock HTC Sense 6.0

  8. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkata View Post
    That one was good

    Problem is that we don't implement all that functionality built in PAC-MAN or LiquitSmooth roms. There are lots of developers part of these two teams, which do contribute to the roms and make them unique.
    What we can do with tenchi is try to make all our hardware work and do some optimizations mostly to kernel.
    ya i get that .. i am not sure , just postulating , we can combine best working codes from both (i am guessing much of code is alike atleast in case of adam) and make a new ROM..
    anyways it was just for fun .. and just suggesting ^_^ .

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to tartutic07 For This Useful Post:

    Borkata (04-01-2014)

  10. #8
    Resident
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 531 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tartutic07 View Post
    ya i get that .. i am not sure , just postulating , we can combine best working codes from both (i am guessing much of code is alike atleast in case of adam) and make a new ROM..
    anyways it was just for fun .. and just suggesting ^_^ .
    I have been browsing through the differences between PAC-ROM and Liquid-ROM and noticed there is not that much different between the two ROMs code wise. It is clear PAC-ROM has more additions though. I couldn't find what the secret sauce is to Liquid's smoothness.
    tartutic07 likes this.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchi View Post
    I have been browsing through the differences between PAC-ROM and Liquid-ROM and noticed there is not that much different between the two ROMs code wise. It is clear PAC-ROM has more additions though. I couldn't find what the secret sauce is to Liquid's smoothness.
    Having tried both....and based on my experience I am for PacMan......no idea why I had issues with stability and random reboots with LS-KK....as well as Gapps....
    But with PacMan....I found it very stable and the camera in LS-KK was better I guess.....

    But I have experienced SOD in both.....no idea if I am the only one....!

    Overall.....now I can use my ADAM sitting next to someone using iPAD and feel proud of it....many thanks for making it happen Guys....!

    Cheers!

  12. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldysan63 View Post
    Having tried both....and based on my experience I am for PacMan......no idea why I had issues with stability and random reboots with LS-KK....as well as Gapps....
    But with PacMan....I found it very stable and the camera in LS-KK was better I guess.....

    But I have experienced SOD in both.....no idea if I am the only one....!

    Overall.....now I can use my ADAM sitting next to someone using iPAD and feel proud of it....many thanks for making it happen Guys....!

    Cheers!

    i have not experienced SoD in my adam , i have run it continously for more than 24 hrs , (no charging) little using wifi here and there ,if it doesnt respond to the on/off switch , use the hardware back button 2-4 times , it responds , comes back from sleep , no problem on gapps either , using it daily.
    i am guessing because wipe was not complete (davlik/cache) or factory reset. i have no problems in LS ROM.. i have moved all my net services (mails , browsing, youtubing) to adam ...no problem ,
    sometimes it misses some touch ,but its not much of a problem ..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Similar Threads

  1. [KK-ROM] KatKiss Android 4.4 KitKat ROM for ADAM [WIP]
    By tenchi in forum Kit Kat (ADAM)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-21-2014, 07:00 AM
  2. [KK-ROM] PAC-MAN 4.4 KitKat UNOFFICIAL ADAM ROM [WIP]
    By tenchi in forum Kit Kat (ADAM)
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:00 PM
  3. [KK-ROM] OMNI ROM Android 4.4.2 KitKat for ADAM [WIP]
    By tenchi in forum Kit Kat (ADAM)
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 06:00 PM
  4. Help needed. Receive text message on Adam
    By marshaller in forum Ice Cream Sandwich (ADAM)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 03:45 PM
  5. Help needed for Kindle app in Adam
    By muks in forum Adam General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:56 PM

Search tags for this page

notion ink adam kitkat

,

tabletroms adam kitkat app data sd card

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •