Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A100 now available

Thanks

A100 now available

The A100 is now available. Is anyone going to get one?
    In fire and EMS? Check the Play Store for my current apps Code Log and Pumper calc.

Thanks
    I got one, love the little guy. I don't even carry my A500 around anymore. It's the perfect size.

Thanks
    The size is perfect, indeed. My Adam is way too big and too heavy, I only use "him" for reading outside.
    I read about the A100 that the screen is not the best one with poor viewing angles and changing colours when tilting, the battery is pretty small, too. I'm going to wait for the Viewsonic ViewPad 7X, that is probably the better device, one will see. There will be a Sharp 7" tablet as well and then the new Samsung 7.7". Time and price will tell.

Thanks
    I picked one up at Walmart last night and so far love it. The viewing angle problem is only from one of four sides. Not bad in my opinion. I will give a little report on battery life after I have a week or two of use. I am replacing my Adam. It's too big and cumbersome. I'm also not happy with the software support from NI. If left to them, I'd still be using 2.2 on it. Tabletroms rocks as the only place to find good software.

Thanks
    Screen is fine, viewing angle is only bad from an extreme top view. I don't commonly look at it upside down while it's flat on a table. Battery is not nearly as strong as the A500 or my old Galaxy Tab wifi, but easily lasts a day of hard use with 2 email accounts and facebook syncing. Way outlasts my Droid Charge.

Thanks
    yeah guys,
    can any of you rip the system partition off your a100 and post it to me?

desperate to get my hands on this as the screen resolution matches the Vega and we are struggling to convert the 800dp to the 600dp screen.

Billy..

Thanks
    I ha ve it ab i like it too much. I ha ve folio too 10 " but i prefer a100

First Post
    Thanks
    Got my a100 16gb yesterday and I love the little booger. I had to sell my a500 last month becuase I needed the money and the wife was complaining about me having too many gadgets. I wanted to try a smaller tablet but still wanted the specs of the a500 and the a100 does the job well. The screen kinda sucks at some angles, but the way I use it does not bother me at all. We need a recovery and kernel for this thing. Blazingwolf, if your the same Blazingwolf I remember, I used to enjoy your roms for my Omnia, glad to see you on board here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by das7771 View Post
    Got my a100 16gb yesterday and I love the little booger. I had to sell my a500 last month becuase I needed the money and the wife was complaining about me having too many gadgets. I wanted to try a smaller tablet but still wanted the specs of the a500 and the a100 does the job well. The screen kinda sucks at some angles, but the way I use it does not bother me at all. We need a recovery and kernel for this thing. Blazingwolf, if your the same Blazingwolf I remember, I used to enjoy your roms for my Omnia, glad to see you on board here.
    People love to bring up the old times. lol Man that seems like forever ago.

Enjoy the A100. Seems like a nice device.
    In fire and EMS? Check the Play Store for my current apps Code Log and Pumper calc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by das7771 View Post
    underwater fishing camera
    I think the viewing angle problem is only from one of four sides. Not bad in my opinion. I will give a little report on battery life after I have a week or two of use. I am replacing my Adam. It's too big and cumbersome. I'm also not happy with the software support from NI. If left to them, I'd still be using 2.2 on it. Tabletroms rocks as the only place to find good software.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads