Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How did you hear about TabletRoms.com

Thanks

Question How did you hear about TabletRoms.com

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
    TabletRoms.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wicked For This Useful Post:

unlock3gs (10-31-2014), unlockiphone (09-29-2014)

Thanks
    i started following notion ink over a year ago. became friends with greg at notioninkfan.com

came over to notioninkhacks.com....came over to tabletroms.com started hanging out and friended zerofeel(andy) stuck around since. would love to help with the community any way i can.. i.e reviews videos graphic designs....im here to help.

thanks
    mike
    wicked likes this.
    Mike
    Notion Ink LCD WiFi/3G adam - For Sale if interested

Please help me stay married, Novo 7 Super IPS Screen (Purchase for review)

Thanks
    Awesome Mike!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    When the first iPad came out i decided to buy it and give it a shot. I was amazed and the battery life and the screen responsiveness but absolutely hated the restrictiveness of the device. After getting my original Droid I fell in love with Android and started looking for Android tablet alternatives. That research brought me to the Adam and from there on out I decided that I was going to get one and start a development community for it. I decided to email Rohan just a few days before the last CES and asked him to ship the device as open as possible and he told me that he couldn't make any promises but delivered. I then went out and recruited the best Tegra 2 devs possible and managed to get Notion Ink to ship 3 development tablets to the guys. From there Rothnic and Roebeet became fans to all by making wonderful roms, providing adhoc, root, and market access filling the need for most people. Notion Ink realized that the community loved what we were doing and decided not to void any warranty for running custom roms unless the rom itself caused damage to the device. Since tabletroms became the home for so many tegra 2 based developers and I knew people would eventually move on to other devices, I decided to invest into building tabletroms to keep everyone together. I bought us a new dell server and all the software we needed and started over and expanded. I have met so many wonderful people along the way and look forward to seeing this place grow and making many new friends. I cannot begin to tell you how much hard-work, dedication, and love went into building this place and I cannot wait to see what happens in the future.
    Last edited by zerofeel; 12-13-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zerofeel For This Useful Post:

kwilson73 (03-14-2012), Macktion (12-14-2011), twospirits (12-15-2011), Vector66 (12-13-2011), will765 (12-14-2011)

Thanks
    I broke the back casing of my Notion Ink Adam, so i decided to open it up to fix it. Being one who likes to help people with my failures (though this one turned out well), I recorded the attempt and tired to post it in the venues that I thought people would gain the most from the information. Most of the traffic from Google for the Adam went to the Blog, Conclave, and here. And that is how i got here.
    wicked likes this.
    There are no solutions, only tradeoffs. -Thomas Sowell

If you Like what I do, supply me with Tang.

Thanks
    I began following Notion Ink about a year or so before they actually produced their tablet. I was lucky enough to get a first round double digit serial and started down the same bumpy road everyone else was on. Thankfully, notioninkfans led me to notioninkhacks which allowed me to root and rom my Adam. By the time notioninkhacks became tabletroms I was ready to sell my Adam and move on to a much better transformer.
    Everyone here has been extremely helpful and the forum stays clean and (mostly) on track which is why I stick around.
    wicked likes this.
    If you found my post helpful click the "Thanks" button.

Konomi Kirby: (^'o'^) (^'o'^) (v'o'v) (v'o'v) <( 'o'<) (> 'o')> <( 'o'<) (> 'o')> B A Select Start

Thanks
    I first heard of the NI Adam after CES 2011. It piqued my interest, and searching through Google led me to Notion Ink Hacks. I took the plunge into buying an Adam, and got tons of useful information from NIH. When it morphed into Tabletroms, I came right over. After a few months, Andy posted a thread looking for news writers. I answered it with a sample article, which Andy liked, and things went from there.
    wicked likes this.
    ASUS Vivotab Smart
    Barnes & Nobles Nook HD+, rooted
    Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", finally rooted
    Google Nexus 5, Elix-R rom
    Asus Memo Pad 7
    Teclast X80h dual boot
    Adam LCD 3g(retired & living in Dominican Republic)

Thanks
    Yay! Will, thanks for your help!
    Mike

CgT
    Thanks
    Good old google search for me, heard of vegacomb and decent to have a nosey which became buying a vegatablet and now onto 3.2
    wicked likes this.

Thanks
    Very awesome CgT!
    Mike

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads