Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Welcome To Tabletroms

Thanks
    Hi All, from the Big Apple, NYC. Rooted the thrive 2 x's thanks to dalepl. I found this site and was a member before and must of drifted away. Been mostly on thrive forums.org and found the links back here to see what up. All the forums I been a member with have been great, informative and very friendly. This makes for a great atmosphere while looking for info. I'll be searching here for new roms or themes for my thrive while jail breaking my iPhone again. I will consider myself a noombie, I thinks it called, if not correct me. I can't give any direction or instruction as I'm a student senior citizen, lol. Also, a 2 finger typer. Well thats it for now, talk soon.

Thanks
    Welcome fellow NY'er

Ts

We are the Android, we will assimilate you.
    Want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes".
    Members, please read the Guidelines otherwise Banlandia awaits.

Find me on Google + or twitter

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Dalepl is the man, welcome to tabletroms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Thanks
    15 months ago, I didn't know anything about smartphones. However, I had taught myself to use Ubuntu and Linux, even buying an old EEEPC just to tinker with it. I had (have!) an ebook reader that I had hacked a little bit (Pocketbook 360, a fab device).

My iPod touch died just before starting college, and I decided to replace it with a smartphone. Blinded by advertising, I traded my soul for a Samsung Galaxy S... Which turned to be one of the most successful and most dev-loved devices ever created. I rooted it the third day, fell in love with it right after that, and I ended up as a tester for the wildly popular Darky Rom. So, it was a matter of time until I craved an Android tablet. One year ago i entered one (now defunct) PC City store. I had the idea to buy a smaller, cheaper tablet, but my brother insisted that I bought something meaty. The Advent Vega was the most compelling option in the store, although I hadn't any clue about it at the time. Once bought, i started to research about the bad guy. I entered Modaco just for having early access to the MCR builds, but I think was kind of clueless about what to do with the thing. Seemingly I wasn't the only one in 2011... Throughout last year I traded my Galaxy S for a Xperia Play: I wanted the controller badly and I wanted to feel like an early adopter. I love my Play to pieces, but being an early adopter sucks if you are not knowledgeable about how to squeeze the device. I bought a terrible Huawei Selina, too... However, this year I have figured what to do with the tablet... I'm probably one of the few Spanish students who takes notes with a tablet and uploads them to Google Docs

I expect the Vega to last for a while, but in the meantime I would like to get a second, smaller tablet, as they're handier for reading and simple browsing... Plus, I still crave MOAR ROMS ... And both reasons have brought me here.

Kinda long text I've put out... Particularly for writing it in the Vega.

Thanks
    Awesome post, thanks for sharing.

TS

We are the Android, we will assimilate you.
    Want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes".
    Members, please read the Guidelines otherwise Banlandia awaits.

Find me on Google + or twitter

First Post
    Thanks
    Hi to all you fellow tabletiers, just a line to say hello. This is a first for me so apologies if it doesn't make much sense.
    I have a Vega and have managed to upgrade to Honeyice with no problems. It all works and is a delight to use. My thanks go out to all the developers who work to brings these tablets to life, without you we would be stuck with units that cost so much more and do so much less.
    Thanks for the support net.

Thanks
    Hello everyone. My name is Steve from Brooklyn, NY. I'm an AS Engineering student and I use my Notion Ink Adam for everything. I started rooting with my HTC Supersonic and have been slowly learning more. I got my LCD Wifi Adam in Dec 2011 and have since had AdamComb 3 then Deadcreme and now CM9 ICS. I joined TR so I can participate in threads and pay my respects for all the hard work you guys do. Thanks for having me and I hope to keep learning.

First Post
    Thanks
    Hello. I'm a newbie here as well. For me, iPad tablets will always be the best and most original. Cool apps in the appstore as well. I'm hoping that alot of people here will share the same enthusiasm! Lol. Anyways, if you guys have kids or younger sibs, I suggest that you let them try this new and free educational app in the appstore called Maddie and Matt's A to Z's of Good Manners and Values. It teaches kids good manners and how to behave in various social settings. It's very, very educational and fun. You should try it. See ya!

Thanks
    hi all mark here from the uk i love tablets so this is the place for me

First Post
    Thanks

Cool Intro

Hi everybody, my name is Mike and I'm in Arizona. I am a beginner in the world of tablets and I'm open to any help you're willing to throw at me. I have a couple of Visual Land Prestige 7L tabs that I got for my kids (5 & 11) and I want to make sure that they're running to their full potential. I'm familiar with Jailbreaking on the "other" platform but this is my first go at Android. I look forward to learning and talking with you all. Squirrelius

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads