Thread: THEME for Brilliant Corners

Thanks

THEME for Brilliant Corners

OK, I've been messing around in the kitchen and finally got one to work. I'm currently on Brilliant Corners 1.3.1 from Roebeet. I built a HoneyComb infused UOT file to flash on top of his ROM to get the things I really like about HoneyComb, like the look of it. I like how it looks, and hope the community does too. This process is actually really easy to do with virtually any ROM. Here is the link: BrilliantCornersTheme. I can't be completely responsible for the details, I'd really like to thank the UOT Kitchen for cooking this up for me. UOT Kitchen is their webpage. I get so much from the community at large, this is my chance to give just a little back.

-Mike
    Last edited by sharpe351; 10-15-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks
    Hi Mike, Do you flash this like a rom using CWM? In your opinion are the HC rom's stable enough for a 1 1/2 month old android noob to use or should I wait a little linger? I see that Flashback is still in alpha. BTW, I live in central Florida also, the Space Coast.
    Nothing left in my right brain, nothing right in my left brain.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
    Hi Mike, Do you flash this like a rom using CWM? In your opinion are the HC rom's stable enough for a 1 1/2 month old android noob to use or should I wait a little linger? I see that Flashback is still in alpha. BTW, I live in central Florida also, the Space Coast.
    Yes, just like a ROM. Make sure you are on Brilliant Corners 1.3.1. I would wait for the kernal completion on HoneyComb before doing anything with that. I figured out that the HoneyComb ROMs are actually modded Gingerbread ROMs. Its a great trick. The kitchen file I have has been updated. I need to update the OP and post pics of the UOT file installed. Also you live about 1hr away from me.

sent from my Gtablet with Clemsyn Kernal using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sharpe351; 10-15-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks
    Here is a revised zip file for BC http://www.mediafire.com/?d0lffid20cq5564 . You will find that I changed the icons on the top to HoneyComb icons. I changed some other things too, but I need to build another flashable zip for that. I am learning a ton about building update files so you can expect one soon. BTW, I changed up the launcher on the attached pic with HoneyComb icons and wallpaper. I also changed the settings icons in my ROM to HoneyComb as well.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sharpe351; 10-15-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks
    Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what other surprises you have for us in the future. I have been on various sites that a lot of people think that Google will release the Honeycomb code once ICB is released. Being a Android noob I am not familiar with what they have done in the past. Have they always released the code for the previous version when the new one comes out?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
    Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what other surprises you have for us in the future. I have been on various sites that a lot of people think that Google will release the Honeycomb code once ICB is released. Being a Android noob I am not familiar with what they have done in the past. Have they always released the code for the previous version when the new one comes out?
    Not sure if they will release the source. They tent to drag their feet to that respect. Gingerbread hasn't been released for very long, but I'm not sure how long they waited. I just got a new toy to cook apk files, just keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks
    You can bet I will

Remove Ads