Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [ROM - 1.2] Flashback - Honeycomb for GTAB - Alpha 3.0 (6/18/11) [G-TABLET\ZPAD T2]

Thanks
    Okay... sorry to bother you all with that last post. I just needed to delete the gmail account, reboot, and reenter the account information. Thanks tlbardeljr!

Thanks
    Glad to hear its working!

Thanks

Smile Battery Life improved

I have been running the 5.4 update since Tuesday and I have noticed an improvement, especially when it the screen shuts off the battery doesn't seem to keep going down. Just wanted to share. It would be great to get the HC source so could get more things working... hopefully soon google will have it avaliable. Love to see hardware acceleration and full flash support.Netflix would be awesome as well.
    Droid 1
    GTablet with 1.2 bootloader

Thanks
    excellent rom

Thanks

5.5 update is solid

Just wanted to say that I really am enjoying the latest update to flashback. It is stable and in my opinion just as fast as the stock rom for the gtab. HC just really makes the gtab feel, function, and look so much better. So far everything I have wanted to do, applications I have wanted to install have worked great with exception of the camera of course, aand quiick office hd gives me a fc everytime i open it. Awesome that netflix updated their app and it works pretty well for me. Streaming is acceptable. Thanks for the work on this rom and to all the other devs and contributors who make our devices better and are willing to share with all of us.
    Droid 1
    GTablet with 1.2 bootloader

Thanks

struggling with the market

For some reason, whenever I try to download anything from the market, even just an update.

The download will get to 100% and then presummably attempt to install and the tablet does this crazy like half reboot thing? it shows the new flashback splash screen and then it just comes back to the homes screen and the wifi says error?

And then I have to reboot in order for it to work right....should I try a reflash?

Thanks
    I have tried this ROM, Illuminate, & GTabComb. You can read my comparison on my website at raywaldo.com.
    The site also has over 20 articles on the ViewSonic G-Tablet and quite a few others on Android in general.
    We are on the web helping common people utilize the technology that geeks use!
    Bishop of Technology
    http://raywaldo,com

Thanks
    Installed - followed instructions in the .doc
    All went fine with no errors - until first boot.

On a Hannspree Hannspad.

It boots, shows the hannspree green block thing on the boot screen, then goes to a wallpaper of little droids in glass black cubes and the text "ANDROID 3.0" down on the bottom right. It sat there like this for 15 minutes or so before i tried booting it a few times - no luck.

Currently attempting re-install. If that fails I dont know what to do to get it working other than try re-downloading or use a BoS Alpha.

Thanks
    Just wanted to ask, I saw on another forum that the ASUS Transformer HC Source code was available on the website, so was that source code used to update/create this rom? Also, is the VPN function working properly and if not, is there a future fix in mind? Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    No honeycomb source has been released anywhere. Kernel source is all thats released. Tabletroms formally NIH started a port for the adam using files from the transformer and iconia and then the Vega guys came along with a fix for video and roebeet took our port to the gtab and then went on break. Leaving other people to fill his shoes. History is something like that.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads