Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Folio3x(HoneyComb 3.0.1) for Folio100 - VegaComb based

Thanks
    Hi all, in xda as been posted the v3.04 in your opinion wicht is better, the v3.04 or the v3.03a + the 1.7 vegacomb patch?

Thanks
    Hi again,

I'm trying to install the v3.03a thru CWM (i have the CWM for Betelgeuse v0.3 based on ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.8), everything installs correctly (with no errors), but when i restart my folio, after the Toshiba logo all i get is a blank screen, i've tried to format system, cache, user data, tried to install 2 times already and i get the same blank screen... reverted back to cm7 and it boots ok.

Am i doing something wrong? Does this CWM works with this rom? I've read somewhere that theres an CWM 3.0.0.5, or should this be installed with the stock recovery (think not, cause in http://tabletroms.com/forums/folio-r...step-step.html it tells to use CWM, in that tutorial i've skipped until step 5 cause i already have CWM installed).

Thanks in advance for any help.

[EDIT]
    Ok, had to install the CWM 3.0.0.5, and then it booted to HC!
    [\EDIT]
    Last edited by defcrash; 10-24-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    Good evening,

I have really wanted to answer you.
    It' s entirely possible to change your rom by the recovery. Only by replacing the previous system.
    Your technique is not bad but does not work because you did not flash your recovery 0.3 (integrated in the Cyano) by that of version 3.0.0.5.
    The recovery 3.0.0.5 does not support the format EXT (rom CyanogenMod and Folio3x v0.4), but only the FAT (the rest of the roms).
    The recovery v0.3 (v3.0.2.8), manages the partition EXT.

So the idea, starting from the Cyano, is to flash the recovery by the command install update zip / choose zip from sdcard to replace it by the recovery 3.0.0.5 (without wipe), reboot and return again in your "new" recovery (v3.0.0.5), do the wipe data / factory reset at this time and install your new rom (all roms 2.2, folio3x0.3a and the ifffco's rom) by the same command.
    For this command, you can rename the roms (update.zip) as you want, except update signed.
    Remember only, that is to always work that the recovery 3.0.0.5 and this command (even if you reinstall the rom Cyano, in the near future).

All roms are operational (with their défautls), they are all rootables (FolioNotion, patch BSX), and they are all interresting.

That is my technique for nearly one year!!!!!

Really, sorry for my english.

Thanks
    Hi all,
    I had been using Folio3x v0.3a and love it. Tried to add the patch update with the vegacomb 1.7. Had problems doing this, when in recovery I always get ClockWorkMod(is this ok) and the home button is not responsive. Eventually got it to work but did not notice and differance(still no youtube). Then went in and erased data and then cache(aaaahhh, back to square 1). Tried to add the patch update with the vegacomb 1.7 again dont see any differance how do I confirm it worked?

Thanks for any help with this, its my wifes and she gets kinda pissed off when I have to do this all again.

Also, have another question
    When the folio boots the menu key keeps flashing and then it goes into safe mode, how can I stop this.
    I already have them disabled in folio widget but think this only works once it is fully booted up.
    Last edited by davjet; 11-01-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks
    After the installation process is complete I get a blank screen. Waited for several hours to check if software is installed but nothing happens. Can ne1 help?

First Post
    Thanks

Problems with market

I had the version 03a, and it worked fine until two weeks ago, when I started having problems with market. I did not pay much attention until this week, when I realized that it was not only the market, but also the gmail account that is not updating. It has actually not updated anything since November 11. I deleted account, but I cannot create a new one. I reinstalled. Even went back to FolioMod 1.4 (where market works), and got back to 03a, but still I cannot create a google account, so basically this tablet becomes very useless. Anyone else having the same problem? is it related to Google, or can it be solved? Thanks

Thanks
    I have the exact problem , and I have tried reinstalling everything. the v3.04 is the same. this is weird.

First Post
    Thanks
    Hi, just flash this rom. But I cant access my external sd card. can provide detailed steps for me?
    Thank you

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Remove Ads