Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77

Thread: [ROM] DaleNet HTK55D.31.5.0002 Modded Stock ROM (US HC 3.2.1)

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I must be doing something wrong... I have CWM flashed, and I can see that it's version v4.0.1.4-DJ_Steve-Thrive (is this the right version?). I've tried both the OOM and Stock roms; both show that they have installed successfully, but after reboot, my Thrive just sits at the Toshiba logo (I've left it sit for about 20 minutes with no joy). I can go back into fastboot and flash the stock hmj37.01.5.0032_stock_boot.img and it will boot back up successfully. I've compared the checksums and update.zip files for size and all look correct.

    Suggestions?

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadOtis View Post
    I must be doing something wrong... I have CWM flashed, and I can see that it's version v4.0.1.4-DJ_Steve-Thrive (is this the right version?). I've tried both the OOM and Stock roms; both show that they have installed successfully, but after reboot, my Thrive just sits at the Toshiba logo (I've left it sit for about 20 minutes with no joy). I can go back into fastboot and flash the stock hmj37.01.5.0032_stock_boot.img and it will boot back up successfully. I've compared the checksums and update.zip files for size and all look correct.

    Suggestions?
    I think I see part of my problem... the hmj37.01.5.0032 image downloads to a 368.3Mb zip file while the HTK55D.31.5.002 roms all download as 8.4Mb zip files (even after clearing my cache)... is there something cheezed in the downloads?

  3. #13
    TR ELITE TEAM dalepl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
    I do not have an HTK55D.31.5.0002 Stock or OOM rooted ROM posted. They are rooters for the ROM. That is why they are smaller. You will first need to download and install the ROM. It is also on the first post and is the first link. Please read all the instructions. You would not have any issues if you had.
    Paul
    ****************
    Huntsville, Alabama
    ****************
    6800 -> Touch Pro -> Incredible (ROOTED)
    Acer Iconia -> Toshiba Thrive HC 3.2.1 (ROOTED)

    Development - Fully Stock and Rooted Stock ROMs for US, South America, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Thrive Easy Root/Unroot Tool (Linux and DOS).


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadOtis View Post
    I think I see part of my problem... the hmj37.01.5.0032 image downloads to a 368.3Mb zip file while the HTK55D.31.5.002 roms all download as 8.4Mb zip files (even after clearing my cache)... is there something cheezed in the downloads?
    Never mind me... I'm old, I guess. Tried to download the rom on another machine (same OS and browser as my laptop) and it downloaded with an expected size (398.7Mb)... so something is most likely cheezed on my laptop.

  5. #15
    TR ELITE TEAM dalepl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
    OK, be sure to load the ROM first and go through the setuo. Remember it will wipe the device when it installs. Once you have it setup and verify that the ROM is working correctly, then do the rooter to root the ROM. I recommend the OOM rooter. It will make the device run smooth. Let me know how it goes.
    Paul
    ****************
    Huntsville, Alabama
    ****************
    6800 -> Touch Pro -> Incredible (ROOTED)
    Acer Iconia -> Toshiba Thrive HC 3.2.1 (ROOTED)

    Development - Fully Stock and Rooted Stock ROMs for US, South America, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Thrive Easy Root/Unroot Tool (Linux and DOS).


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    OK, be sure to load the ROM first and go through the setuo. Remember it will wipe the device when it installs. Once you have it setup and verify that the ROM is working correctly, then do the rooter to root the ROM. I recommend the OOM rooter. It will make the device run smooth. Let me know how it goes.
    Yes, I'm good now. Using the other computer worked fine. And, FWIW, I just typed in the wrong ROM name earlier; I just looked at the wrong folder name when I was typing. But, the download was indeed bad on my laptop.

    Sorry for my confusion!

  7. #17
    TR ELITE TEAM dalepl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
    Not a problem. Glad you got it fixed. Enjoy the ROM.
    Paul
    ****************
    Huntsville, Alabama
    ****************
    6800 -> Touch Pro -> Incredible (ROOTED)
    Acer Iconia -> Toshiba Thrive HC 3.2.1 (ROOTED)

    Development - Fully Stock and Rooted Stock ROMs for US, South America, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Thrive Easy Root/Unroot Tool (Linux and DOS).


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok.. did the upgrade and everything went smooth as expected. But now... neither of my file managers wants to read my SDCARD except the one that came with the rom.. anyone with this issue? or I did something wrong. I first did the rom installation and then the oom rooter

  9. #19
    TR ELITE TEAM dalepl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
    A few people are having issues with that, but it may be because Google moved the mount point. You will not find your external SD card in the storage area any more. Go to the mnt directory and you will see an sdcard2 directory. that is now your external sd card. This is the way it should have been in the beginning.
    Paul
    ****************
    Huntsville, Alabama
    ****************
    6800 -> Touch Pro -> Incredible (ROOTED)
    Acer Iconia -> Toshiba Thrive HC 3.2.1 (ROOTED)

    Development - Fully Stock and Rooted Stock ROMs for US, South America, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Thrive Easy Root/Unroot Tool (Linux and DOS).


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is it possible to root my Toshiba Tablet even if it has been already updated with the build 3.2.1 by the Toshiba Service Station?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Similar Threads

  1. [Tool] DaleNet HTK55D.31.5.0002 US HC 3.2.1 OTA Root Tool
    By dalepl in forum Dalepl's General Development
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 04:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 06:58 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 10:07 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 05:29 PM

Search tags for this page

dalenet-thrive-htk55d.31.5.0002-modded stock rom-v1.3
,
movie studio stock for toshiba thrive
,
nvflash for toshiba thrive
,
nvflash toshiba tablet
,

nvflash toshiba thrive

,
nvflash toshiba thrive signed images
,
toshiba tablet nvflash 3.2.1 rom
,
toshiba thrive 10 stock rom
,

toshiba thrive nvflash

,
toshiba thrive stock rom download
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •