Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [ROM] DaleNet HMJ37.01.5.0032 Fully Stock ROM (US HC 3.1)

Thanks
    I posted a new version of the ROM. There was an issue in the install script that would cause it to abort during install. It now is corrected and installs as it should. Let me know if any other issues are found.
    Paul
    Huntsville, Alabama
    6800 -> Touch Pro -> Incredible (ROOTED)
    Acer Iconia -> Toshiba Thrive HC 3.2.1 (ROOTED)

Development - Fully Stock and Rooted Stock ROMs for US, South America, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Thrive Easy Root/Unroot Tool (Linux and DOS).

Thanks
    Thanks dale for our hard work with the thrive. Had a question I am trying to wrap my head around. If you have to be roote and have a cw recovery to get a full from backup, how does one obtain a fully stock one? Sorry if i m being obtuse, I am just trying to understand the whole process better.

Thanks
    You do not have to be rooted to get ClockWorkMod recovery loaded. Once it is loaded, you can do a full backup minus the recovery.
    Paul
    Huntsville, Alabama

Development - Fully Stock and Rooted Stock ROMs for US, South America, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Thrive Easy Root/Unroot Tool (Linux and DOS).

Thanks
    Success! Thanks! Now I can delete those stupid card games. More importantly, I can now see the Ad-Hoc wireless LAN from my rooted Sprint HTC TP2. A donation has just been sent. Keep up the good work! (vplss)

Thanks
    You will not be able to do any of this with this ROM. It is a full stock ROM. YOu need to load the stock rooted ROM to get all the functions you are talking about. Thank you for the donation.
    Paul
    Huntsville, Alabama

Thanks
    Oops, posted in wrong thread. I did use your rooted rom. Thanks again

Thanks
    No problem. Enjoy.
    Paul
    Huntsville, Alabama

Thanks
    I think I bricked the Thrive -- I had rooted it, but completely forgot about it before upgrading to 3.1.31.5.001 and now nothing works. I followed the instructions in this thread to go back to the old, stock version, but I get the following error when "applying update from external storage", and picking the update.zip

E:signature verification failed
    Installation aborted.

Any ideas? Please help!
    Thanks,
    Kandarp

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kacharya View Post
    I think I bricked the Thrive -- I had rooted it, but completely forgot about it before upgrading to 3.1.31.5.001 and now nothing works. I followed the instructions in this thread to go back to the old, stock version, but I get the following error when "applying update from external storage", and picking the update.zip

E:signature verification failed
    Installation aborted.

Any ideas? Please help!
    Thanks,
    Kandarp
    OK, if I understand, you are trying to install a roll back file after installing the HMJ37.31.5.0011 ROM build? What file are you trying to use to roll back the ROM? If you are trying to use the ROM posted in this thread, it will not install through the stock recovery. You need to have ClockWorkMod installed on your device to install any of my ROMS. Also, if you installed the HMJ37.31.5.0011 OTA update, it removed fastboot from the recovery menu, so you will not be able to install CLockWorkMod. Anyway, all is not lost. Download the file from this thread: http://tabletroms.com/forums/dalepls...-rollback.html. Follow the instructions on the thread to install the file. It WILL install via the stock recovery since it is an official Toshiba signed file. Once installed, you will be rolled back to HMJ37.01.5.0032. If the device will still not boot, then you can now install ClockWorkMod and install the Fully Stock HMJ37.01.5.0032 ROM and this should reset your device back to factory fresh. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
    Paul
    Huntsville, Alabama

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    OK, if I understand, you are trying to install a roll back file after installing the HMJ37.31.5.0011 ROM build? What file are you trying to use to roll back the ROM? If you are trying to use the ROM posted in this thread, it will not install through the stock recovery. You need to have ClockWorkMod installed on your device to install any of my ROMS. Also, if you installed the HMJ37.31.5.0011 OTA update, it removed fastboot from the recovery menu, so you will not be able to install CLockWorkMod. Anyway, all is not lost. Download the file from this thread: http://tabletroms.com/forums/dalepls...-rollback.html. Follow the instructions on the thread to install the file. It WILL install via the stock recovery since it is an official Toshiba signed file. Once installed, you will be rolled back to HMJ37.01.5.0032. If the device will still not boot, then you can now install ClockWorkMod and install the Fully Stock HMJ37.01.5.0032 ROM and this should reset your device back to factory fresh. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
    Like he said, lol... Forgot they closed off fastboot. Deleted my worthless comment.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads