Thread: Galaxy Nexus

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Galaxy Nexus

So I bought a Droid Bionic recently and its not too bad. Just pissed that its so locked down. Anyways, im thinking of giving my wife the bionic and getting the galaxy nexus. The biggest turn on is the Camera. If its as nice as the IPhones I works be very pleased. Why don't all phone companies realize that we want fast shutter speeds and open devices? What about th nexus turned you on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Regular
    Thanks
    Zerofeel,

Notice you bought the Nexus. How do you like it? Been tempted, but a little worried about the lack of a micro sd - I always seem to be storage challenged. Just wondering how you are liking it now that you have had it a while.
    Tablet: Notion Ink Adam PQi 3G, EdenX 2.7 ( I Need all three senses!) rockn back and forth with ICS
    Phone: Still the (google nexus) One, rooted CM7 or Miui

Lurker no more!

Banned
    Thanks
    I am currently using the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It is very good phone and I think it is better than the another phones. I really like it very much. It is good features like 4.65 inches and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16GB internal memory and 1GB RAM, Android OS, 5 mega pixel camera, Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 cpu, HTML and Adobe Flash browsers, Li-Ion 1750 mAh standard battery, good sound and pictures quality ect. It is very cheapest phone.

Regular
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaidonmitchell View Post
    I am currently using the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It is very good phone and I think it is better than the another phones. I really like it very much. It is good features like 4.65 inches and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16GB internal memory and 1GB RAM, Android OS, 5 mega pixel camera, Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 cpu, HTML and Adobe Flash browsers, Li-Ion 1750 mAh standard battery, good sound and pictures quality ect. It is very cheapest phone.
    what cell phone company are you using. Do you know what kind of data speeds you are getting. How is the call quality. Does it feel good in the hand. I'm coming from the original nexus One. I know this will be a lot bigger, but I always liked how solid and substantial the n1 feels. Even after all these years it is still a beautiful phone. So any thoughts on the total package.

Sent from my Notion Ink ADAM using Tapatalk
    Tablet: Notion Ink Adam PQi 3G, EdenX 2.7 ( I Need all three senses!) rockn back and forth with ICS
    Phone: Still the (google nexus) One, rooted CM7 or Miui

Lurker no more!

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee View Post
    what cell phone company are you using. Do you know what kind of data speeds you are getting. How is the call quality. Does it feel good in the hand. I'm coming from the original nexus One. I know this will be a lot bigger, but I always liked how solid and substantial the n1 feels. Even after all these years it is still a beautiful phone. So any thoughts on the total package.

Sent from my Notion Ink ADAM using Tapatalk
    I am using the Samsung Company's phone. I think today it is no 1 company in the market. Samsung Galaxy Nexus is good phone and better than the another phone. I really like it's great features. So I have no any thoughts of any mobile on the full package ok.

Remove Ads