Thread: Go Launcher HD for Pad

Thanks

Go Launcher HD for Pad

Those lucky enough to have a tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich are usually not too happy with the stock launcher. There are several options, including Nova and Apex launchers, which are popular. A couple of weeks ago one of the most used mobile launchers, Go Launcher EX, released a version for tablets, HD for Pad. While it doesn't have many features yet, it is a very smooth experience. Creating folders is easier than with the stock launcher, or any of the other alternatives. There is a "+" button on the homescreen which allows you to add widgets, change wallpapers, create folders and shortcuts, in a very intuitive interface. Once a folder is created, it is also easy to add additional apps to it. The Go calendar will synch with your Google one, and in my opinion is a nicer interface. While there aren't the huge amount of customizations available like in the EX version, it is a new app which is working out any bugs first to be stable. Judging from Go developer's past efforts, this will likely become a very popular and useful launcher with further updates. So far I am finding it to be extremely smooth in operation.
    ASUS Vivotab Smart
    Barnes & Nobles Nook HD+, rooted
    Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", finally rooted
    Google Nexus 5, Elix-R rom
    Asus Memo Pad 7
    Teclast X80h dual boot
    Adam LCD 3g(retired & living in Dominican Republic)

Thanks

Talking go

Jepp, must agree. Have installed Go launcher on my gtab 10.1 and its really smooth, although needs a little more work and I'm sure it will be one of the top launchers, like Go launcher Ex for mobiles is. Right now I must admit ADW is still better, well for me that is but if Go continue with great work not for long. So I look forward to see Go for pads to be great as Go Launcher EX is.

Thanks
    I love it a great deal. Not fully worked out yet but for an app that is still being worked on it is a supersmooth addition to my adam.

What can I say ...I like my adam pqiwifi..
    Running delicious JellyBean

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by will765 View Post
    Those lucky enough to have a tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich are usually not too happy with the stock launcher. There are several options, including Nova and Apex launchers, which are popular. A couple of weeks ago one of the most used mobile launchers, Go Launcher EX, released a version for tablets, HD for Pad. While it doesn't have many features yet, it is a very smooth experience. Creating folders is easier than with the stock launcher, or any of the other alternatives. There is a "+" button on the homescreen which allows you to add widgets, change wallpapers, create folders and shortcuts, in a very intuitive interface. Once a folder is created, it is also easy to add additional apps to it. The Go calendar will synch with your Google one, and in my opinion is a nicer interface. While there aren't the huge amount of customizations available like in the EX version, it is a new app which is working out any bugs first to be stable. Judging from Go developer's past efforts, this will likely become a very popular and useful launcher with further updates. So far I am finding it to be extremely smooth in operation.

Good to know that widely popluar mobile launcher-Go Launcher has released HD for Pad.Google is most important platform for internet experience and the fact that this Go-Launcher syncs with Google
    is a great advantage.I would like to know the cost of this product.

Thanks
    Free
    ASUS Vivotab Smart
    Barnes & Nobles Nook HD+, rooted
    Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", finally rooted
    Google Nexus 5, Elix-R rom
    Asus Memo Pad 7
    Teclast X80h dual boot
    Adam LCD 3g(retired & living in Dominican Republic)

Thanks
    I use it on my Adam, it's a very good launcher.

Remove Ads