Thread: Created X10S firmware... help!!!

Thanks

Exclamation Created X10S firmware... help!!!

Hi fellow TRs!

My tab gets stucked/frozen on startup and I need a help with the firmware, it's barely 4 months old.
    The details are as follows:

Model no: Created X10S
    CPU: MT8382
    ROM: 16GB
    Screen resolution: IPS 1280*800
    Cores: 4
    Android version: 4.4.2

I will be glad if anyone could assist situation.

Thanks.
    gfxpro...
    Last edited by gfxpro; 08-21-2015 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks
    Hello,

I am the proud owner of this tablet. Your message is almost one year old. Please post your reply here if you still need assistance with the Tablet, I could upload the official ROM for you. Nevertheless you have to be more specific explaining your problem. By the way my Rom is 4.2.2 and not 4.4.2.

Please confirm.

PS If your tablet gets stuck while booting try getting into recovery mode. Press volume up and power at the same time for eg. 8 seconds you should be able to choose to boot up in recovery mode. When there, wipe data and perform a factory reset. Boot up the Tablet in normal mode. You should be ok but your apps and personal data might be wiped out.
    Last edited by kingsemperor; 06-12-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsemperor View Post
    Hello,

I am the proud owner of this tablet. Your message is almost one year old. Please post your reply here if you still need assistance with the Tablet, I could upload the official ROM for you. Nevertheless you have to be more specific explaining your problem. By the way my Rom is 4.2.2 and not 4.4.2.

Please confirm.

PS If your tablet gets stuck while booting try getting into recovery mode. Press volume up and power at the same time for eg. 8 seconds you should be able to choose to boot up in recovery mode. When there, wipe data and perform a factory reset. Boot up the Tablet in normal mode. You should be ok but your apps and personal data might be wiped out.
    Hi, Kingsemperor!

I have this tablet also and I am having the issue of it not booting beyond the created screen on bootup. I tried the method you suggested above but it didn't boot into the recovery mode.

I wish to know if I could use the rom you have and it would still work? And if it can, can I get it and the method for bringing it back to live?

Thanks and I anticipate your fast response!

Regards.
    Waheed.

Thanks

Created X10S

Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    Hi, Kingsemperor!

I have this tablet also and I am having the issue of it not booting beyond the created screen on bootup. I tried the method you suggested above but it didn't boot into the recovery mode.

I wish to know if I could use the rom you have and it would still work? And if it can, can I get it and the method for bringing it back to live?

Thanks and I anticipate your fast response!

Regards.
    Waheed.

Hello Waheed,

Yes you can. It is easy to get into the recovery mode, just press the "volume (up)" + "switch on" button at the same time for a couple of seconds and you will get into a small and simple menu :

Recovery Mode Created X10S-1.jpg

Where "volume up" is to go through the options and "volume down" is to choose the option. Once into recovery mode just "install zip from sd card" where you can install the ROM I am attaching here :

https://mega.nz/#!DIFXAJTI!ktnHauN-g...8ykY81szsR3a3M

Recovery Mode Created X10S-2.jpg

Remember that before doing that you need to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" to get the best result.

This ROM should have been downloaded previously onto your memory card or the tablet's internal memory. Then just wait till the process is over.

Good Luck !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kingsemperor; 09-10-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Remove Ads