Thread: QR codes????

Thanks

QR codes????

Has anyone ever got a QR code to work? No matter which rom ive been on QR codes have yet to work.

Thanks
    I have been using i-nigma from the app store to scan QR codes. Works great with the camera facing the back of the Adam (makes sense, so you can see the screen).

Editing to fix punctuation. Keep missing the space bar.
    Last edited by jefferyan; 05-20-2011 at 11:53 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jefferyan For This Useful Post:

nightslide (05-24-2011)

Thanks
    i-nigma works for me also, for QR codes.
    Notion Ink Adam, LCD 3G, received 17 Feb 2011, working fine thanks to EDENx 2.7.1. Also a continually-rebooting Nexus One .

Thanks
    I also have had more luck with i-nigma and I also find myself missing the space bar often - mostly with the notion ink keyboard but also without the Android keyboard with EdenX. I have better luck with the FlexT9 keyboard. Thumb Keyboard 4.0 beta 4 takes so getting used to to get up to speed, but I had fewer typos than with the notion ink layout (which I like aesthetically). I can't seem to make the swipe method of flext9 work (no blue line trace) and I do not have cyanogen installed.

Thanks
    I've been using google goggles. It works well with QR codes and is just fun in general to scan words and things. It has many uses.

Regular
    Thanks
    Red laser picks it up really fast (I think it just takes a photo, then usage image recognition on the photo to read the code), but it spit back a 8 digit number instead of taking me to the webpage...

QR Droid couldn't scan it

Barcode Scanner couldn't scan it

Goggles instantly picked it up, the screen had not yet loaded all the way and it already had the results on the top. correctly decoding the QR code.

What is really weird are the results from my Evo...
    Barcode scanner not only scanned it in less than a second, but decoded it correctly

Red laser couldn't scan the code

QR droid got it after about 2.5 seconds with the correct results

Goggles scanned it while the camera was still trying to focus and correctly decoded it in under 2 seconds

This is a QR code off my website for an Android app. I tested 2 other codes off my site also, and same results for both devices.
    Moto Droid Razr HD - unlocked bootloader - rooted and running Fuzion HD, today
    Droid 4 - rooted running CM10.1 official
    Samsung Moment - currently in use as a baby monitor
    2x Rooted Nook Tablets - one with acclaims unofficial AOKP Jelly Bean with 10 finger multitouch

Remove Ads