Thread: help on rooting adam..please

Thanks

help on rooting adam..please

Hey guys, hello to all! im new on this blog - i had rooted edenx successfully on my adam and it was working fine that day - but the next day the adam didnt boot up - so i had to flash it through an email sent by NI and applied the latest update(20800411) - after that edenx is no more on my system! i tried to reinstall it but everytime i try to do it, it says installation aborted because cant find the update file (in clockworkmod recovery mode). please help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by v.magic View Post
    Hey guys, hello to all! im new on this blog - i had rooted edenx successfully on my adam and it was working fine that day - but the next day the adam didnt boot up - so i had to flash it through an email sent by NI and applied the latest update(20800411) - after that edenx is no more on my system! i tried to reinstall it but everytime i try to do it, it says installation aborted because cant find the update file (in clockworkmod recovery mode). please help.
    I personally would not use clockwork mod to install a rom. I would install it using the recovery prompt and apply the update through you internal or external SD card.
    Donations, purchases of port covers, and purchases of NT SD Cards go towards my production of tutorial videos. If you have not seen them, check out my youtube channel

Thanks
    how do i do that? i mean the update and recovery file of 2.0.0 version of edenx i put in the root of the sd card and then power down the adam and boot it through vol(+) + power - which opens up the clockworkmod recovery and then i try to install the update. which is not happening now. Though the first time i did it like this, it did happen. any suggestions?

Thanks
    You're in clockworkmod? Its orange right? If its blue then you're not in clockwork mod recovery, you're in the stock recovery.

If its blue then make sure the zip is named "update.zip"

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    @KsiDirt<-----Twitter
    Christian Evans<-----Facebook
    Like my themes/mods?<-----Donate (Support my intake of illegal substances)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ksidirt View Post
    You're in clockworkmod? Its orange right? If its blue then you're not in clockwork mod recovery, you're in the stock recovery.

If its blue then make sure the zip is named "update.zip"

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    yah i am in clockwork coz its orange - but when i say apply update.zip through sd card it gives me installation aborted - cant find /sdcard/update.
    Last edited by v.magic; 05-06-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    if you are in clock work mod i would just use unbrick APX procedure to restore to stock, then just install eden from there. Please check the wiki section. These procedures have been documented thuroughly and I have made several video's on this.
    Donations, purchases of port covers, and purchases of NT SD Cards go towards my production of tutorial videos. If you have not seen them, check out my youtube channel

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Moving this to its correct home.... This thread is lost

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Remove Ads