Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My Defective Adam

Regular
    Thanks
    No disrespect but I dont think that its fair to expect your money back no matter what happened earlier. But I agree that they need to fix the adam or give you a replacement. And that was rude of asking you to return the device within 5 days

Thanks
    Tell them that you therefore "require" that they turn it back around (fixed) to you within five days of receiving it! (Don't waste too much tape on the box? :P )
    Nexus One (still my favorite mini-tablet), Adam PixelQi+3g (gone to a new home)... HTC Sensation (waiting for CM7), Nook Touch, LG g-slate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trovatrice For This Useful Post:

indycross (10-02-2011)

Thanks
    You were so right! I just got it back from them, screen protector is GONE (no new one in the box) and that first rate sticker with the serial number has been peeled off. Sheesh. Also, they sent an email stating it was fixed, but waited 8 business days to mail it back to me. It might have been 6 business days, but still...

Thanks
    So how long was the total turn-around time, around 2 1/2 weeks? That's not too bad, except for the aggravation leading up to it.
    ASUS Vivotab Smart
    Barnes & Nobles Nook HD+, rooted
    Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", finally rooted
    Google Nexus 5, Elix-R rom
    Asus Memo Pad 7
    Teclast X80h dual boot
    Adam LCD 3g(retired & living in Dominican Republic)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by will765 View Post
    So how long was the total turn-around time, around 2 1/2 weeks? That's not too bad, except for the aggravation leading up to it.
    With this new issue, it's now been since October 20th since I've heard ANYTHING. They said, "I've escalated the issue to the concerned department and they've assured me that they'll look into it on high priority. Please co-operate with us. Once they get back to me, I'll let you know." I haven't heard anything since this. I've asked for a phone number, another email, anything, and they've provided me nothing.

Who wants to buy an Adam?!?! It's missing the screen protector and serial number sticker, but I still have the original box!!!

Regular
    Thanks
    @indycross - Did you try submitting a ticket via their support site? People tell me that NI is a cutting-edge start-up and they're hard at work on Adam 2, which will be amazing with great fonts etc. so stop bothering them with pesky support issues.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indycross View Post
    With this new issue, it's now been since October 20th since I've heard ANYTHING. They said, "I've escalated the issue to the concerned department and they've assured me that they'll look into it on high priority. Please co-operate with us. Once they get back to me, I'll let you know." I haven't heard anything since this. I've asked for a phone number, another email, anything, and they've provided me nothing.

Who wants to buy an Adam?!?! It's missing the screen protector and serial number sticker, but I still have the original box!!!
    I wonder how they handle dealing with a device without a serial number? How this come to be?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zerofeel; 11-06-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Send me a donation and I will put it towards our community. Your donations buy us software, hardware, bandwidth, devices, and help us fund bounties & contests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads