Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Goliath Case Update?

Thanks
    Got mine yesterday (red skin, black armor). Shipped on Tuesday, so tree days from UK to Sweden. Happy as most other people here. Makes the Adam look more rugged and nature proof.

Thanks
    Ordered mine black on black, although a little late as the screen has a crack in it!

Thanks
    I have now long since lost hope that this will be listed anywhere with shipping to Asia at a reasonable rate and also now see that Amazon orders are running out of qty.
    Is it at least possible to list them in Amazon as a combo product? Means a single order with both Skin and Armor.
    This at least helps save on shipping and other crap charges that the third party shippers charge.

On the other hand many sites like infibeam, B&h, adorama and a scores of others offer international shipping, without conditions I guess. So does Amazon, but it seems you have not opted for that.

Or if possible, someone can list them on ebay(with international shipping) etc., so that others an buy this too.

Thanks

Email me personally if you're outside Amazon coverage

Quote Originally Posted by macex View Post
    I have now long since lost hope that this will be listed anywhere with shipping to Asia at a reasonable rate and also now see that Amazon orders are running out of qty.
    Is it at least possible to list them in Amazon as a combo product? Means a single order with both Skin and Armor.
    This at least helps save on shipping and other crap charges that the third party shippers charge.

On the other hand many sites like infibeam, B&h, adorama and a scores of others offer international shipping, without conditions I guess. So does Amazon, but it seems you have not opted for that.

Or if possible, someone can list them on ebay(with international shipping) etc., so that others an buy this too.
    Dear macex, you're right we wont be listing this anywhere else, but you're in luck since after Chinese New Year I'll ship to you personally (during CNY, shipping cost can be double or triple depending on where its going).

So all non US + EU customers please email or PM me directly and I will get you a case (info@goliathpro.com). Whether you're in India, Canada, Australia, Russia, Asia etc.

More cases are currently making their way to Amazon US and EU so low stock wont be for much longer (except for Red and Green which are in limited supply)

FYI : Amazon only offers international shipping on media products and products they sell themselves. It isn't an option for us, I've tried.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosanon View Post
    So all non US + EU customers please email or PM me directly and I will get you a case (info@goliathpro.com). Whether you're in India, Canada, Australia, Russia, Asia etc.
    Thanks Nosanon, Really glad to hear this.
    I will send you a mail in a few days.

Banned
    Thanks
    Adam offers so many types of cases which are made from very durable material and it can protect out device. Adam launched their different types of cases in the Australia and now it also launching in allover the world.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Remove Ads