Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: aComb100 v0.5 Honeycomb 3.0.1 Review & installation Android 3.0 on Toshiba AC100

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by armadon13 View Post
    In my AC100 with 3.0.1 V0.5, Dungeon defender work very slowly. Shame that flash player does not work but I'm not criticizing, it's a very good rom, you have done very good work
    It is not a final version and flash works but not as good as v 2.2.

Thanks
    Ciao, what can i do to make work my usb modem ?

Tks

Regular
    Thanks

Repair AC100 in progress

to whom it is interesting:
    Repair in progress,
    7 days ago. (In serv. center says 35-40 days maximum). Sorry for delay

About Speed - we can use overclock' kernel for fastest games. But you think about heat - need active cooler or something else.

First Post
    Thanks
    hello, i am the owener of a Toshiba ac100 10d, that's no 3g and 16gb ssd currently it's flashed with 2.2 from silver, would you recomand me this upgrade ? what are the cons ? what does not work on honeycomd ? thank

Thanks
    What about FPSE PSX emulator on Honeycomb? The new version support dualcore device include TEGRA2, if someone tested it on AC100 with 3.0rc1 please write about this

Thanks
    hello , and greetings from Romania , i just bought this ac 100 , and i;m having problems with it (windows user)
    The system is 2.2 , i have rooted now , but i cannot flash it , error nverror 0x30000 apper always
    can you please tell me step by step how do i do this ? thank you , and congrats

Regular
    Thanks
    Here I've written step-by-step how to upgrade to 3.0. Any more information on your problem? What have you done already?

Thanks

Hello

Thank you very much , and happy Christmas first of all , i can;t find APX driver , this is why i can;t connect the ac100 to pc , i;ve installed most of android SDK etc , still can;t find APX driver for usb

Thanks
    Hello everybody.

So.. First of all, thanks for all the hard work with the honeycomb! Truly a masterpiece so far!

However, I've encountered some problems.
    I'm just listing some minor setbacks I've had - No intention to whine or anything. Keep in mind, ok?
    It would be nice if someone could give some assistance. (I'm using the latest)

The flashing progress was easy enough, so that went fine.

* I am unable to use Finnish qwerty keyboard/skandinavian keyboard I guess. (with the skandinavian alphabets дце)
    - I've tried to change my keyb to different languages, multiple IME (if that even helps. I'm sure that I read something about it in here.)

edit:\ So, the on-screen keyboard shows me the alphabets, but still my physical keyboard layout is all ****-up. Wth

But still, it gives me the english keyb. No matter what.

* Function keys. (I call then F-keys because, well, they resemble a lot of F1-12 )

- Don't know which is which anymore and I'm totally clueless with them. Sometimes they do something, and sometimes they just shut down my screen or whatever.
    Is there a tutorial, how to use the functions keys/how they are mapped after flashing to honeycomb.

* Text size is soooooooo damn small. I mean, my sight is bad already...

That's all I could think of.. no biggies I guess. The biggest problem is the lack of skandinavian keyboard, I suppose.

Aaaaaaaand once again.. Thanks for all the hard work. I truly appreciate it.
    Last edited by Arto_H; 12-26-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Regular
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arto_H View Post
    * I am unable to use Finnish qwerty keyboard/skandinavian keyboard I guess. (with the skandinavian alphabets дце)
    - I've tried to change my keyb to different languages, multiple IME (if that even helps. I'm sure that I read something about it in here.)

edit:\ So, the on-screen keyboard shows me the alphabets, but still my physical keyboard layout is all ****-up. Wth

But still, it gives me the english keyb. No matter what.
    Are you sure MultiplayIME is set up properly? It requires not only starting in Settings, but also you need to define main and additional language in MultiplayIME. I suggest to play a little with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MarQsz For This Useful Post:

Arto_H (12-27-2011)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads